Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

advice from ppl who have been in this situation only--a bit long but juicy worth a few minutes to read

Posted by   + Show Post

infedility

will state i am 4 mo pregnant with his child we are not married but have been dating 3 yrs i wrote this to his ex wife and his childs mother [we are on friend terms] 

tell me what you think about my situation other than its real shtty and please dont tell me to leave him thats obvious 

ALSO THIS IS THE FIRST I KNOW OF HIM CHEATING

BF  has hurt me.. u may not find this as a shock but he cheated on me with a girl from his past .. about 2 weeks ago i am torn hurt beyond and i just dont know what to do.. i love this fool so much but he cheated i know our relationship really is not your biz but i feel like u can give me insight and help me make the decision to leave him permanently or what

HER REPLY

FIRST OF ALL, I WANNA SAY I KNOW EXACTLY HOW U FEEL. HE HURT ME TOO AND HE'S THE ONLY MAN THAT HAS HURT ME. THE THINGS IS THAT YA"LL HAVE A BABY TOGETHER AND I DONT THINK U SHOULD BE SELFISH IN YA DECISION MAKING. P TENDS TO BE A BETTER FATHER WHEN HE'S IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH HIS BABY MOTHER. HE MISSED OUT ON A LOT OF YEARS WHEN IT COMES TO HIS SON. IM NOT SURE HOW LONG HE HAS BEEN CHEATING ON U WITH HER OR IF ITS SOMETHING NEW. MY FIRST INSTINCT IS TO TELL U TO LEAVE HIS ASS. BUT WHEN I THINK ABOUT WHAT I'VE BEEN THRU. I THINK THAT MAYBE U SHOULD TALK TO P AND GIVE HIM ANOTHER CHANCE IF HE'S WILLING TO CHANGE. BUT IT'S LIKE UR TAKING A CHANCE ON GETTING HURT AGAIN.

IT'S A DAMN SHAME HE'S DOING THE SAME SHIT AND WITH HER. HER ASS GOT LIKE 4 KIDS.

ALso does it sound like she regrets not giving him a chance

by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 6:43 PM
Replies (21-30):
Serenity7
by Platinum Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 1:23 PM

It is your life. You need to decide what is best for you. Some people change some people don't change. Its a risk you take

bethany0199
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 1:27 PM
bethany0199
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 1:34 PM

Look at your situation and ask yourself if you are willing to settle for this. If you knew that things would never change, would you stay? Never invest more in a relationship than you can afford to lose.

CharlotteRose
by Charlotte on Jan. 19, 2013 at 2:50 PM

THIS for SURE

Quoting nicole6870:

Sorry. No real advice. If he's done it twice...well that ought to tell you enough.

2ninos4me
by 2kings4me on Jan. 21, 2013 at 12:33 AM
Leave his ass. . It seems like he is in love with that skank because you didnt mentioned her name yet his ex wife knows who he cheated with and he did it to her as well !! It does sounds as if regrets not giving him a 2nd chance but is probably because she didnt know that he was gonna be more of an absent father to their child . Id not stay with a freaking cheater . My boys are my everything but if my dh were to cheat on me id leave his ass , he messes up and the ex wife is practically advising a 2nd chance due to your unborn baby even thought she knows he is a " serial cheater ?"
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jenwaytts
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 12:37 AM
1 mom liked this

I am so sorry for what ur going thru and i know how u feel.i suggest u give a try or chance n still hold on yet n pray to God for what u been thru and i hope u have peace in ur mind as God is the only answer to our prayers.

Due9
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 1:21 AM

This. It is hard to read because of how you write/type. My lord. 

Quoting bcauseimthemom:

Holy cow... release the caps lock and type in English. What the hell are you trying to say?

juggling

bethany0199
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 9:41 AM

2ninos4me her name was mentioned but i removed it..

and due9 then dont read it and move on...

thanks everyone some new info came up and although u may not agree with how i choose to handle it just so u know from here on out i will only invest what i can afford to lose emotionally physically and financially. we need to talk and currently taking time away from each other. 

ahh so u wanna know the new info, this girl is a man stealer and has lied about this kind of stuff b4, her whole goal was to make it as if he were in order to steal him away. this is not from him b/c he could simply make it up to lie to me. either i need not stressed b/c im pregnant so i guess i just dont really care and dont wanna play foolish games

CutieCrab
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 9:48 AM

Hm..  Kinda tough. My exh cheated on me, I gave him a chance, exactly one year later he did it again!!  Now we are divorced! But happily!!  I am engaged and better off. It really is your call on what to do about this situation. I told myself I would never put myself through something like that again. 

And it does kind of sound like she wishes she gave him a second chance. But if he cheated on her, then you, I wouldn't give him a second chance...  Just my opinion.

furbabymum
by Gold Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 10:18 AM

Why on earth would you write the ex? That's baffling to me.

My DH cheated once. I forgave him. He had to do a lot of crap for me to forgive him though. If he ever did it again I'd drop him in a heart beat.

You are worth a lot more than you are selling yourself for. Go back to school. Learn to write (I'm sorry your writing is really awful. I makes me sad to read.)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)