Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

I have a 4 month old living my ex husband whom I cheated on he says he has forgiven me but his actions says other wise I believe he I cheating on me now I'm in pain not sure what to do

by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 7:46 PM
Replies (11-14):
MomToovey
by Marianne on Jan. 18, 2013 at 10:30 PM
1 mom liked this

I don't know what to say that hasn't already been said, but I wanted to let you know I'll be praying for you.

ReadWriteLuv
by Casey on Jan. 19, 2013 at 11:14 AM

Um, I would say it wasn't your child that pulled you apart, it was your cheating that did it. 

ReadWriteLuv
by Casey on Jan. 19, 2013 at 11:16 AM

You seriously need help. And I'm not being snarky, thats for real.

Quoting Newmom.com12:

I feel like I'm always complaining I just want happiness but I don't know how to be I worry so much I keep thinking about the mistakes I've mad in the past isay ima let go but I find myself dwelling again I'm sorry for cheating but I was young n naive I'm different now but so is my sons father n a bad way I live him n don't want to break up my family not  sure who I can talk to n this mom thing is hard I need help from his dad emotionally I'm hurt I'm sad I want to change n b strong for my baby my life has changed n I have to accept the changes body wise parenting wise its time to grow up but something is stopping me

Newmom.com12
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 3:11 PM

I cheated yrs ago and haven't done so since!!! N I will get the help I need

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN