Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Trust issues...

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 11:06 PM
  • 5 Replies
Does anyone have trust issues with their husband because of past relationships or childhood crap? Do you have a wonderful husband that loves you to death and treats you like a queen but you just can't get that little devil off your shoulder?

Would like to hear your stories...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 11:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Mrs.Fus29
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 11:13 PM
2 moms liked this

Yes!! I have been there, the best thing for you to do is to find a way to put your past behind you and begin to trust your husband.  The beginning of my marriage suffered a lot because I was holding on to old stuff, you have to let go and trust your spouse or you guys will not make it.

supermomz25
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 11:17 PM
1 mom liked this

there are trust issues, but they belong to me. my husband is a saint to put up with me and my past. he has taken over the daddy role with my older two kids and he loves them as if they were his own. my ex was horrible to me and I have huge trust issues. I am working throught them and I am almost to the point of being able to completely let go of the past. it hasn't been easy, but I am glad that I have an understanding husband who has helped me and let me work through my issues.

DragonMother10
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 11:20 PM
1 mom liked this
My husband is actually the only person I have ever trusted 100%. In the past I had small trust issues, but realized I needed to let old fears not get the best of me. Although there are some things I don't trust him about, it's like silly things that don't make me trust him not about our relationship.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
AnGLInterrupted
by Kendall on Jan. 19, 2013 at 10:17 AM
1 mom liked this

I think he and I both had trust issues in the beginning.  We'll celebrate 9 years next month and 10 years together later this spring..  so I think we both feel pretty comfortable and steady in our relationship.

Serenity7
by Platinum Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 1:27 PM
1 mom liked this

I use to have trust issues but not anymore

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN