Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Losing my mind

Posted by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 10:06 PM
  • 5 Replies

My s/o is away on business for two months. This past week the weather has been aweful so the kids and I have been inside. Today it was finally a beautiful day but all the kids started feeling sick yesterday. All 5 have bad coughs, 2 have stomach aches, 1 has an ear infection, and 1 has pinkeye. It's a three day weekend, the weather has finally cleared and they all are sick :(

Of course we are all cranky bc of the foul weather, being sick, and being stuck inside so long. They are fighting with each other. We have played games, watched movies, bakes, color, make daddy a care package etc...

My s/o's mom is borrowing our car this week (monday thru friday) so we will be homebound for another 6 days.  I want to scream!! lol

My s/o is having a good time. They (im and coworkers) got settled in to their apartment. The weather there has been beautiful so they have gone sightseeing everyday, gone to the aquarium. I am happy he is enjoying himself. I am jealous. lol.

by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 10:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
PrincessButton
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 10:11 PM
1 mom liked this

Sick kids, long weekend and no hubby or car?! God bless you momma... Sounds like a bubble bath as soon as they are in bed tonight is in order! :)

la_bella_vita
by Bella on Jan. 19, 2013 at 11:23 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh no : ( that's a lot to handle

biancalina20
by Bianca Lina on Jan. 20, 2013 at 5:56 AM
1 mom liked this
Wow! !! Good luck! :( hope they get better quickly.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
justpeachy71904
by Silver Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 7:59 AM
2 moms liked this
Awww I'd be jealous as well. As soon as he gets home I think he owes it to you to drop you off at the spa!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MagicTemptation
by Christina on Jan. 20, 2013 at 10:34 AM

That definitely sounds like a plan!

Quoting justpeachy71904:

Awww I'd be jealous as well. As soon as he gets home I think he owes it to you to drop you off at the spa!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)