Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Finally had a date night with my hubby it has been a really long time! And we had so much fun we hired a babysitter for the first time that wasn't my mother and we got a VIP Booth in a club my hubby helped build and design! I had a blast and I'm so grateful! Share your date nights what do you guys do for fun?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 11:50 PM
Replies (11-14):
Eshadowgirl
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 6:02 AM

Dh and I have impromptu date nights...LOL  We dont really plan them, they just happen. Sometimes its dinner and shopping together. Another time its a late night car ride to nowhere, and snack at Subway.....

He usually does planned "dates" on valentines day and our birthdays...oh and anniversaries. 

I love being spontaneous...But then again SS is 17, and we are still TTC our first together.  So we dont have little ones yet.  I know it wont be as easy :)

viasacra18
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 8:44 AM
Thank you!!!!! <3

Quoting biancalina20:

Awesome! ! Yall look great together!

viasacra18
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 8:48 AM
Lol yes little ones make it hard but we definitely have had our share of target or Walmart dates or sometimes if my parents have the kids for the day and he's off work, we will kick it up a notch and go home and nap!!!! Those are the best lol good luck on ttc I hope you don't have to wait long!!!

Quoting Eshadowgirl:

Dh and I have impromptu date nights...LOL  We dont really plan them, they just happen. Sometimes its dinner and shopping together. Another time its a late night car ride to nowhere, and snack at Subway.....

He usually does planned "dates" on valentines day and our birthdays...oh and anniversaries. 

I love being spontaneous...But then again SS is 17, and we are still TTC our first together.  So we dont have little ones yet.  I know it wont be as easy :)

AlannaMaria
by Alanna on Jan. 20, 2013 at 9:05 AM
1 mom liked this
Glad you had a fun night!! Very cute couple :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)