Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Valentine's day...

Posted by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 8:13 PM
  • 65 Replies

What do you get your boyfriend for Valentine's Day?

by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 8:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
steffielou_who
by Silver Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 8:22 PM
1 mom liked this

lol.. Nothing normally.. Our anniversary is the 9th so we really just go out to eat or something..

ddhb2007
by Bronze Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 8:40 PM
We don't celebrate it. My husband's birthday is the week before, so there's really no need.
pampire
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 8:56 PM

Ususally a card with a little "coupon" written inside.  We're often camping, becasue my b-day is the day before and we like to take a trip to celebrate it.

steelcrazy
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 8:58 PM
2 moms liked this

IDK, I haven't had a boy friend in 18 years.  For some odd reason my husband frowns upon me having one.  lol

As far as my husband goes, I get him nothing and he gets me nothing.  I find Valentine's Day to be a silly holiday that I don't celebrate.  We show our love for each other daily and since we are married, we have our anniversary to celebrate how much we love each other.

AlannaMaria
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 9:12 PM
1 mom liked this
I think I'm going to plan a couples massage :) I'm sure we will do dinner too!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommybellygirl
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 9:33 PM

i never know what to get!

cutestmom24
by Bronze Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 9:41 PM
I usually get him something I know he will like(shirt,wallet,boxers socks,0h and his fave candy)so far I. got him 2 shirts and 2 pairs of boxers.I need to get him a nice durable wallet oh and gloves
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
DragonMother10
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 9:43 PM
He never wants anything. He likes getting me gifts, and now he has another little Valentine.
Armywifeholcomb
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 11:53 PM
Lol I usually make him and kids Cards. Yes Homemade Valentines! Tho my DD's ends up being a B-Day card too. I'm thinking we actually will do Chuck-E-Cheese again (that's what she pleasssssed about this year) it's Her B-Day so Gifts are usually for her. And small stuff for other kids.
cali_angel_girl
by Amy :) on Jan. 21, 2013 at 12:07 AM

We don't do anything big.  Usually just exchange cards and maybe go out to dinner.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)