Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

What do you get your boyfriend for Valentine's Day?

by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 8:13 PM
Replies (11-20):
boshs1andonly
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 12:09 AM

lol that's what i was thinking too. one day dh showed me a shirt and asked, "is this mine?" and I replied, "I think so, I told my boyfriend to stop leaving his clothes here so it's probably not his" lol. OP it all really depends on the budget. If we have money and there's something he's been wanting, I'll get it. Otherwise I'll make him something. 

Quoting steelcrazy:

IDK, I haven't had a boy friend in 18 years.  For some odd reason my husband frowns upon me having one.  lol

As far as my husband goes, I get him nothing and he gets me nothing.  I find Valentine's Day to be a silly holiday that I don't celebrate.  We show our love for each other daily and since we are married, we have our anniversary to celebrate how much we love each other.

Mrs.Fus29
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 12:14 AM

I always get my husband something special on valentines day because that is our wedding anniversary:)

Daisypath - (5Kco)

littlecheifsmom
by Bronze Member on Jan. 21, 2013 at 12:18 AM

nothing we dont do vday anything dh bday is the weel before so we go out then

AimSnapHolz
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 1:22 AM
2 moms liked this

I have no idea.

I think I'm going to give him a blowjob.

redrose_12
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 4:12 AM
I've actually haven't gotten anything for valentines day in almost 8 years. I don't even think of it as a gift day. Last year I just went out with my now bf at the time we were at our beginning stage and we went with 2 other couples and a few friends which were guys and the chicks got roses and I got a drunk dude that I had to drive around because he drank way too much../= this year ill get a 2 mo dd..(=
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
1lv2stks3nlz4ev
by Member on Jan. 21, 2013 at 4:35 AM

My DF and I write each other love letters every year for Valentines Day. They are called Paper Roses. Usually we don't have a lot of money to do the things we want to do or he has to work on Valentines day. This year there is a concert the weekend after Valentines day and its only $10 to get in. He is booking the day off and we are going to it. Thats our present to each other this year.

frzmamaof4
by Bronze Member on Jan. 21, 2013 at 5:00 AM
Our anniversary is the 19th, so we'll celebrate both together. Not sure what I'm getting dh though!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RyansMom6204
by New Member on Jan. 21, 2013 at 5:05 AM
I normally try to get him something or surprise him w/a special meal and lingerie. This year I am surprising him w/a trip and lingerie and dinner. I know when I can do this on his days off and so all that is left to do is request off the days I need when it gets closer. Also to figure out exactly where I want to go.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momtomy7kids
by Michelle on Jan. 21, 2013 at 7:59 AM

We'll probably go out to eat together.

Michelle
Mom to 4 boys and 3 girls with #8 on the way
Emily, Jordan, Sara, Jason, Aiden, Chloe, Nick and EDD 7-29-13

lapcounter
by Gold Member on Jan. 21, 2013 at 8:07 AM
Nothing we spoil each all year long we don't need one day.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)