Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Does this make me a bad wife?

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 11:28 PM
  • 287 Replies
5 moms liked this

I'm not trying to be innappropriate, I really want to know if I'm the only one....I HATE when DH wants oral sex. I avoid it at all costs, and get mad when he pushes me to do it. Does that make me a bad wife? (According to him it does). Does it make me selfish? What are your thoughts on the subject?

by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 11:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
feliciasmith
by Member on Jan. 21, 2013 at 11:30 PM
3 moms liked this

I do it for dh like twice a month lol or when he is being really sweet or nice. He never complains...if he did I would do it less. He's just happy I do it at all

Taynhannahsmom
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 11:30 PM
15 moms liked this
No it doesn't make you a bad wife. Nothing wrong with not liking oral. It's not for everyone.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wulfeyes05
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 11:31 PM
5 moms liked this
If you don't like it don't do it. Plain and simple.
kjbugsmom1517
by Bronze Member on Jan. 21, 2013 at 11:35 PM
19 moms liked this
Him pushing u to do it makes him the bad guy not u. I dont care to do it but i will on occasion like when there is no chance a kid can walk in lol but my hubby doesnt push it on me
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
msbusychild
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 11:45 PM
1 mom liked this

I don't even mind every once in awhile, but I swear he talks about it everyday.....I mean, I feel bad that I'm always saying no, but I seriously hate it....

DKk0531
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 12:02 AM
Have you mentioned to him you dont like it? Its not my fav thing to do, i dont like it and dh knows. I might do it once in awhile but dh doesnt force it at all. Sounds like you should mention you really dont like doing it
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MixedCooke
by Silver Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 1:08 AM
9 moms liked this

I have stopped doing it altogether.  I gues for me when i was in my 20s and still experimenting, etc. , it was no big deal but as a Mother, it just doesnt feel appropriate anymore.  Plus I just think of health reasons that I am going to be down there and then kissing my kids on the face, just seems wrong to me.  I guess I am getting more prude-ish as I age.  : /

deadlights86
by Emily on Jan. 22, 2013 at 1:14 AM
3 moms liked this

I hate doing it!! I have a serious adversion to any sort of body fluids though.

Anonymous2u
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 1:18 AM
2 moms liked this
I don't like to do it for dh. He is lucky to get it once a month. He doesn't complain. Sometimes he brings it up in a joking manner but he just appreciates it when he gets it. I think he(ur dh) is a bad husband for trying to guilt u into it
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
AimSnapHolz
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 1:43 AM
9 moms liked this

It doesn't make you a bad wife. You deserve not to be pushed to do something you're not comfortable with. That being said, he's not a bad husband for wanting it. Y'all have to find a happy medium.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)