Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Does this make me a bad wife?

Posted by   + Show Post

I'm not trying to be innappropriate, I really want to know if I'm the only one....I HATE when DH wants oral sex. I avoid it at all costs, and get mad when he pushes me to do it. Does that make me a bad wife? (According to him it does). Does it make me selfish? What are your thoughts on the subject?

by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 11:28 PM
Replies (21-30):
BeiberHATER
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 7:14 AM
See things like this should be talked about BEFORE you marry someone. Now this poor man has to suffer when it could have been avoided. In my opinion yes, it makes you bad wife. What you won't do another woman will. Just remember that. A wife should do anything to please her husband. Just cock your damn legs open and save your marriage.
TommyAbby
by Melissa on Jan. 22, 2013 at 7:36 AM
3 moms liked this

Seriously?? A wife should do ANYTHING even if she hates it??? You must be a man in order to think that way. or freakin mental. But for fun, what about when he wants to do a rape scene with her with another guy, she should just take it?  O.o

You are an idiot and must have no self respect to even suggest that a woman just do whatever the man wants with blatant disregard to her feelings. You are one cold hearted bitch. 

Quoting BeiberHATER:

See things like this should be talked about BEFORE you marry someone. Now this poor man has to suffer when it could have been avoided. In my opinion yes, it makes you bad wife. What you won't do another woman will. Just remember that. A wife should do anything to please her husband. Just cock your damn legs open and save your marriage.

OP---Time for you to sit down and discuss this with him. and try to come up with a MUTUALLY satisfying agreement. 

RheaF
by Silver Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 7:45 AM

A Wife should NEVER be forced into something she doesn't want to do. He should respect you and your wishes. I do not like giving. It hurts my jaw(TMJ problems), so I don;t do it. DH respects and loves me and has never once asked or tried to make me feel guilty for it. He is not hurting because I don't do it,lol. If he did act like that, we would have serious problems and he would not be getting anything at all.

kiki2382
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 9:05 AM
1 mom liked this
I've never done it. The thought if it grosses me out. My main issue is the down there smell. So I told my dh I might be willing to try it if her was fresh out of the shower, but he has never pushed it.
just_hc
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 9:06 AM
4 moms liked this

If it is something he really wants and enjoys then you should do it for him.  That's my opinion.  Not fullfilling our spouses needs is the #1 reason they cheat.  If you are not even willing to compromise....

MiddleAgeMess
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 9:20 AM
1 mom liked this
I don't necessarily *like* it, but I *LOVE* that my dh enjoys it so much, so yes, I give to completion at least once a week & do it as foreplay once a week, at least.

It's important to him. If you want a strong marriage and relationship give & take are essential, as well as recognizing the wants, needs, and desires of your partner and coming to a middle ground.

There's a lot of sexual things I'm not comfortable with, but I will do anything for my husband as long as it doesn't involve another person.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
biancalina20
by Bianca Lina on Jan. 22, 2013 at 9:32 AM
It does NOT make you a bad wife. !!!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
CutieCrab
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 9:52 AM

IMHO I think you should do it, because he likes it... BUT he is being a jerk by pushing you to do it and make you feel guilty!!

I dont think not wanting to do it does NOT make you a bad wife.

annasmom1234
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 9:54 AM

No, it does not make you a bad wife!  Your DH should respect that you just really don't like it.  Maybe you could come to some sort of compromise.

mrsjksimmons
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 9:54 AM

To each their own. I'm more than happy to go down on DH. I love it. But some people don't and that's okay. You're husband is being a dick about it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN