Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Does this make me a bad wife?

Posted by   + Show Post

I'm not trying to be innappropriate, I really want to know if I'm the only one....I HATE when DH wants oral sex. I avoid it at all costs, and get mad when he pushes me to do it. Does that make me a bad wife? (According to him it does). Does it make me selfish? What are your thoughts on the subject?

by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 11:28 PM
Replies (31-40):
ttc1rainbow
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 10:20 AM

He shouldn't be pushing it on you! That's wrong :-\ No, it doesn't make you a bad wife at all. I don't care to do it either, thankfully my DH had a horrible experience with an ex, that has turned him off to it 99% of the time!

bunnywzrd
by Bronze Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 10:21 AM
1 mom liked this

I won't do it. It tastes horrible. Also make my jaw and head hurt for days. I have tmj. My jaw will lock up if I have to do it to long at a time.

I finally told him that I was afraid my jaw would lock up and I would bite it off. LOL He hasn't asked me to since.

furbabymum
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 10:22 AM
2 moms liked this

You probably just have insecurity/anxiety about it. I used to. Then I studied up and now I can "blow" his brains out. ;)

mom1T2Ldh
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 10:26 AM
1 mom liked this
nope it doesn't I don't even like to say the word oral sex I don't know why even when i like it done on me and sometimes I want to try to give it to him but not quite sure how to say it I'm weird like that I wouldn't dare push my husband to doing oral sex and he doesn't push me it would just ruin the mood.
swthrt737
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 10:37 AM
Quoting Taynhannahsmom:

No it doesn't make you a bad wife. Nothing wrong with not liking oral. It's not for everyone.

Hevmccann
by Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 10:52 AM

I agree.

Quoting kjbugsmom1517:

Him pushing u to do it makes him the bad guy not u. I dont care to do it but i will on occasion like when there is no chance a kid can walk in lol but my hubby doesnt push it on me

CrazyLife1996
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 10:53 AM
It should only cause an issue if you want oral done to you but if you aren't asking then no it definitely doesn't make you a bad wife.

However it makes him a major douche
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
liz.1986
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 10:54 AM
No, you're not a bad wife. It makes him a bad husband if he forces you though.
msbusychild
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 10:59 AM
1 mom liked this
Ha! Nice! Well, not for him poor guy.....

Quoting ttc1rainbow:

He shouldn't be pushing it on you! That's wrong :-\ No, it doesn't make you a bad wife at all. I don't care to do it either, thankfully my DH had a horrible experience with an ex, that has turned him off to it 99% of the time!

Lahala
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 11:04 AM
1 mom liked this
Sorry girl! U shouldn't have to @ all, if u don't want 2.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN