Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does this make me a bad wife?

Posted by   + Show Post

I'm not trying to be innappropriate, I really want to know if I'm the only one....I HATE when DH wants oral sex. I avoid it at all costs, and get mad when he pushes me to do it. Does that make me a bad wife? (According to him it does). Does it make me selfish? What are your thoughts on the subject?

by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 11:28 PM
Replies (41-50):
Lahala
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 11:09 AM
Yeah...I think it's nasty too! I never do it.

Quoting deadlights86:

I hate doing it!! I have a serious adversion to any sort of body fluids though.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
jennyd25
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 12:12 PM
2 moms liked this
Did you used to do it before? It doesn't make you a bad wife if you don't like to however if is something he really enjoys u can compromise on once a week or twice a month sexuality is a very important part of marriage. Is like if you wanted your husband to be affectionate with you but he wasn't into that that doesn't make him a bad husband cuz he doesn't like to but you feel bad and it makes your relationship complicated same as he feels about oral sex he might feel you are gross out by him or that you don't want him anymore. I think you should have a talk with him see if you can come to a happy middle. Gl
OHgirlinCA
by Silver Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 12:14 PM

No, it doesn't make you a bad wife.  He should respect that that's not something you like to do, and find other pleasurable things to do with you that you'll both enjoy.

mrsjackson0329
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 12:17 PM

No it doesn't it's a personal preference and he should respect that you don't like to do it

nicole2884
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 12:19 PM
2 moms liked this

i dont enjoying doing it 70% of the time, but ill do it because he loves, it an often find it is a turn on because of his reactions, 

the way i see it if i expect to get it i better be giving it too, otherwise i would feel selfish

MMerrill
by Melissa on Jan. 22, 2013 at 2:32 PM

The fact that he tells you that you are a bad wife and trys forcing you in to doing it makes HIM the bad guy.  Not everyone likes doing oral, and maybe if he wasn't so pushy you'd be more than happy to do it every now and again with out all the pressure from him!

wedding countdown

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

3boys1girl82
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 2:48 PM
It doesn't make you a bad wife he's just trying to guilt you into it. I hated it at first. It took a lot of getting used to. When I started focusing on how pleased it made him I began enjoying it more.
msbusychild
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 2:54 PM
I do think you're right. I'd rather do it on my own and have it be special, than have him keep pushing me to do it all the time.

Quoting MMerrill:

The fact that he tells you that you are a bad wife and trys forcing you in to doing it makes HIM the bad guy.  Not everyone likes doing oral, and maybe if he wasn't so pushy you'd be more than happy to do it every now and again with out all the pressure from him!

ashleigh24
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 2:54 PM
I don't hate it I just have to be in the mood for it. I don't think it makes you a bad wife. You just have to communicate with him that you just really don't like doing. You could try mixing it. I use to mix it up and get some flavored great head stuff. You can even get condoms that are flavored. Mix it up make it fun and maybe you will enjoy it more. What about in the car? That is exciting to me. I even like doing it when my hubby would be on the phone. I like the excitement of maybe getting caught ;-)
Ms.Precious
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 3:23 PM
Was it like this in the beginning because if it was why did y'all marry..sounds like a serious problem..marriage is push and pulling and sound like you're not up for it

Quoting msbusychild:

I don't even mind every once in awhile, but I swear he talks about it everyday.....I mean, I feel bad that I'm always saying no, but I seriously hate it....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)