Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Are you married or engaged?

Posted by   + Show Post
Did he give any signs before he proposed?.... My boyfriend/kids dad have been getting excited lately every time we talk about marriage.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 1:32 AM
Replies (121-130):
naj2013
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 8:48 AM
Oh cool

Quoting printerr:

Married 1/1/12.  I'm the one who proposed, if you want to call it that.  LOL. 

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
1stTimeMom1982
by Bronze Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 10:02 AM
1 mom liked this

Married 7 yrs in June together 12 yrs in May. He did show signs but we were engaged for a long time since we were so young I didn't want to rush getting married. We married when I was 23 and he was 26...I'm 30 now and he's 33 

lostosbourne
by Bronze Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 10:26 AM

Currently engaged. Mikey proposed on Dec 19th. Our wedding is gonna be on Sept 27, 2014. He completely surprised me. We joked around about getting married and stuff but never really talked about it. Then we were over at my friend Kris's house and she said she has a christmas gift for me but she wants to give it to me early. She had me close my eyes and then she said ok open them. When I opened my eyes Mikey was kneeling in front of me looking right into my eyes and holding the open box with the ring in it and he said "I love you so much. Will you marry me?" I immediately started crying and then melted into his arms and said yes and then everyone screamed "Merry Christmas Audi". What an awesome day!! I will never ever forget it. 

wedding tickers

Audi aka LostOsbourne

naj2013
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 10:31 AM
1 mom liked this

lovely!...congratulations!

Quoting lostosbourne:

Currently engaged. Mikey proposed on Dec 19th. Our wedding is gonna be on Sept 27, 2014. He completely surprised me. We joked around about getting married and stuff but never really talked about it. Then we were over at my friend Kris's house and she said she has a christmas gift for me but she wants to give it to me early. She had me close my eyes and then she said ok open them. When I opened my eyes Mikey was kneeling in front of me looking right into my eyes and holding the open box with the ring in it and he said "I love you so much. Will you marry me?" I immediately started crying and then melted into his arms and said yes and then everyone screamed "Merry Christmas Audi". What an awesome day!! I will never ever forget it. 

_Mrs.H_
by Amber on Jan. 23, 2013 at 10:37 AM
1 mom liked this

Married.  I kind of knew it was coming.

BannerElkHogans
by Bronze Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 10:37 AM

Married by a  voodoo witch priestess March 28 06 in New Oreleans- (so people could say -who does that) an I'm a weirdo ......no sure if it was legal so married legally March 28 07 ........

baileymarie723
by Silver Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 2:31 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm married, and I was completely cought off guard when my husband proposed. Not something I expected at all!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
baileymarie723
by Silver Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 2:36 PM
DH and I also got married in June. It will be 1 year for us. We also started dating in May, but it will only be 5 years for us.

Quoting 1stTimeMom1982:

Married 7 yrs in June together 12 yrs in May. He did show signs but we were engaged for a long time since we were so young I didn't want to rush getting married. We married when I was 23 and he was 26...I'm 30 now and he's 33 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
AAubrey829
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 6:20 PM
1 mom liked this

I am married. The night DH proposed he called me and asked me when I work be home. I thought that was odd because he knew my class schedule but I told him anyways and did not think much of it until I was in my last class. He keep texting me to see if the professor was going to let us out early or not. I thought he was acting strange and then it dawned on me that he might be proposing that night. Well sure enough when I got home he had the apartment decked out in flowers and candles and was on one knee. So yes my DH acted stange before he proposed.

tinkerbellbay
by Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 6:30 PM
1 mom liked this

Engaged and nope he did not 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)