Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Are you married or engaged?

Posted by   + Show Post
Did he give any signs before he proposed?.... My boyfriend/kids dad have been getting excited lately every time we talk about marriage.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 1:32 AM
Replies (141-150):
1stTimeMom1982
by Bronze Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 10:17 AM

Awwww June is the best month to get married lol - My anniversary is June 10th and my in laws June 24th...they're going on 34 yrs married

Quoting baileymarie723:

DH and I also got married in June. It will be 1 year for us. We also started dating in May, but it will only be 5 years for us.

Quoting 1stTimeMom1982:

Married 7 yrs in June together 12 yrs in May. He did show signs but we were engaged for a long time since we were so young I didn't want to rush getting married. We married when I was 23 and he was 26...I'm 30 now and he's 33 

Krysden
by Platinum Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 12:22 PM
1 mom liked this

married

baileymarie723
by Silver Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 2:44 PM

We got married on June 30. My in-laws have been married for 42 years I believe. It' s amazing when people stay together that long. That is how I want to be.

Quoting 1stTimeMom1982:

Awwww June is the best month to get married lol - My anniversary is June 10th and my in laws June 24th...they're going on 34 yrs married

Quoting baileymarie723:

DH and I also got married in June. It will be 1 year for us. We also started dating in May, but it will only be 5 years for us.

Quoting 1stTimeMom1982:

Married 7 yrs in June together 12 yrs in May. He did show signs but we were engaged for a long time since we were so young I didn't want to rush getting married. We married when I was 23 and he was 26...I'm 30 now and he's 33 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
shannon2012
by Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 3:59 PM
1 mom liked this

Married for 8 months !

naj2013
by Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 4:35 PM
Congratulations

Quoting shannon2012:

Married for 8 months !

NobleStepMom
by New Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 5:24 PM
1 mom liked this

Married for the last 2 months - been together almost 8 years, was engaged for less than a year (probably because I had to wait nearly 7 years to get the damn ring in the first place).  I had put my foot down and told him when I wanted to get married.  He didn't have any "commitment" issues but moreso came from a broken family so he is afraid of the word "divorce."  The night he proposed was Christmas Eve 2011 and he was so predictable and I knew exactly what was happening, but it was so cute how he tried to make it special and was all nervous :)

naj2013
by Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 7:56 PM
Nice!

Quoting NobleStepMom:

Married for the last 2 months - been together almost 8 years, was engaged for less than a year (probably because I had to wait nearly 7 years to get the damn ring in the first place).  I had put my foot down and told him when I wanted to get married.  He didn't have any "commitment" issues but moreso came from a broken family so he is afraid of the word "divorce."  The night he proposed was Christmas Eve 2011 and he was so predictable and I knew exactly what was happening, but it was so cute how he tried to make it special and was all nervous :)

MomToovey
by Marianne on Jan. 24, 2013 at 10:49 PM
1 mom liked this

I've been married almost 6 years. Yes, in hindsight there were signs that DH (then BF) was preparing to propose, but I was oblivious to them at the time. However, we openly talked about marriage right from the start, I knew it was going to happen, just not when or how.

Mari6443
by Silver Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 10:52 PM
1 mom liked this
I have been married for 11 and a half years.:)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
la_bella_vita
by Bella on Jan. 24, 2013 at 11:23 PM
1 mom liked this

Happily married : ) Yes, he gave me signs before he proposed he kept telling me I would make an amazing wife and he wanted to spend the rest of his life with me and he wanted to have children with me, lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)