Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Is this normal or weird?

Posted by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 8:04 AM
  • 32 Replies

Am I the only one who has a bf or husband that follows them into the bathroom every chance they get or worse when your taking a shower they come in out of nowhere....He hasnt been doing this Im guessing it b/c he wants sex and I just had a baby and its killing him that he has to wait until I heal...Have any of you ladies been through this if so I need some advice

by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 8:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
by Silver Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 8:07 AM
2 moms liked this

My husband is not allowed in the bathroom with me. I have never heard of anyone following anyone into the bathroom. That would NOT go over well with me

Fairywings1223
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 8:10 AM
1 mom liked this
My dh will come in but it doesn't bother me.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
cherylam
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 8:59 AM

mine comes in once in a while, if something is really important, but generally gives me space... the bathroom is very small, and since we live in a tiny one bedroom, that's about the only room where I can go and have a little privacy and 'me' time.

mommybellygirl
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 9:07 AM

my husband always does that. he has no boundaries. doesnt even realize it.

if its not him its my 3 year old.

swthrt737
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 10:20 AM
Mine couldn't but could try romance though i could turn him down he could feel bad though he had no option,however i explained to him why he had to wait a bit,so tell him you ain't well or ready for sex!
furbabymum
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 10:25 AM
1 mom liked this

Erm no. I'd kick his arse out. Course the showering wouldn't bother me unless he's coming IN to the shower. That would bother me. Instead I have a 2 year old handing me toilet paper and waiting impatiently until I get up so he can flush the toilet.

tristansmom74
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 10:27 AM
No way. That would ( and has ) made me angry. I lock the door now.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Raeann11
by Silver Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 10:40 AM
1 mom liked this

I love taking showers with my hubby. If each other are doing something else and here the shower. We are both ones that will go and join the other if we can or even just to go and talk to them.

I don't mind the bathroom either. Sometimes that is when we can actually talk and not have kids interrupted us.

CrazyLife1996
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 10:58 AM
Same here

Quoting Fairywings1223:

My dh will come in but it doesn't bother me.

shadow_lark
by Silver Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 11:02 AM
He will come in while I shower. It doesn't bother me, I just preen a little to torment him lol.
He doesn't follow me while I'm trying to use the bathroom though. That seems odd to me.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN