Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

My DH complaint

Posted by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 10:14 AM
  • 2 Replies

He's horrid to play games with. My family has always loved to play board games/video games/etc. It's a lot of fun and I recently suggested we start doing a monthly game night. First one went great. This last one wasn't so awesome. My DH hates any game he doesn't intantly win. He starts saying it's boring or that we are cheating. I want to strangle him. No amount of talking fixes it either. This is just him. So now I'm thinking about just not telling him about the next game night. I hate that he looks like such an ass the whole time. Bah!

by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 10:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
SierraLynn
by Bronze Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 10:18 AM
Yeah that would piss me off. My brother is the same way. We couldn't do game night as a family growing up more then once or twice because he would get pissed off and angry he didn't or wasn't winning.
If he isn't responding to talking about it, I'm not to sure what to do... Sorry mama.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anryan
by Platinum Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 10:23 AM
1 mom liked this

We use to do game night all the time but Cerena is an ass munch when it comes to games.  She is so bad that she will move other peoples pieces on the game board as soon as they roll....can you say control freak lol.  She also gets pissy if she isn't instantly in the lead/winning.

Sucks Ass when people are that way.

Anryan,

Wife to.....

David    and   Irish

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)