Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Rev Up Your Romance Challenge Day 2: Play a Sexy Board Game

Posted by   + Show Post

Welcome to Day 2 of the Rev Up Your Romance Challenge!

Have you ever turned a traditional board game into something sexy? Try Checkers or Monopoly, or another game you enjoy, but with a sexy twist. Pay rent with kisses instead of Monopoly money, or if you take his checker piece, make him remove an article of clothing. Use your imagination and have fun!

Have you played this game?
Do you have any 'LOVE' games that you like to play?
Will you give this game a try?

One member who signs up for our Rev Up Your Romance Challenge and replies to at least 7 of the 10 daily posts will WIN a $25 gift card!

Click here to sign up & join in the other daily activities:

Join Our Rev Up Your Romance Challenge! WIN a $25 Gift Card & Bonus Prizes, Too!!

by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 1:00 AM
Replies (11-20):
Enna72
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 9:11 AM
Hmmm..... Scrabble with 'hints' to what you would like to do to him or what you would like him to do to you. Could be interesting ;)
mrspena
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 9:11 AM
We have shot glass checkers:-D ...a bottle of wine:-D ....dh is off tomorrow:-D !
Damn 3 kids in the house:'(
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Princess.Sara
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 9:12 AM

We've never done anything like this, I don't know if DH would agree to it or not.

SunnyDayz-Ahead
by Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 9:12 AM
We have played with the love dice but have never used a traditional board game with a love twist. :)
lovemynevaeh
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 9:12 AM
I had a pair of naughty dice once lol but other than that I had never even thought of trying this but next time the thought will cross my mind for sure!
ilovemykids732
by Bronze Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 9:12 AM
only sexy game we have played was strip poker... lol... we shall try to play a sexy game tonight!
billssweety
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 9:16 AM

Now that sounds like fun!!

goddess99
by Bronze Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 9:16 AM

We've played strip poker.

MrsShipley21
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 9:18 AM
1 mom liked this

Oh my goodness!!! When I play games with my husband I get upset that I lose so he always tells me we can work something out ^_^ I don't think I can play with anyone else now because I cheat :) I do things for him so I can win (hahaha) Fun!

Jess0317
by Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 9:18 AM

I've never played this game before! It sounds sexy! We don't have any fun "game board" type games, but when we're both really missing and needing each other we play through texts, sending each other teasing, sensual texts. We will definitely be giving this game a try!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN