Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Rev Up Your Romance Challenge Day 2: Play a Sexy Board Game

Posted by   + Show Post

Welcome to Day 2 of the Rev Up Your Romance Challenge!

Have you ever turned a traditional board game into something sexy? Try Checkers or Monopoly, or another game you enjoy, but with a sexy twist. Pay rent with kisses instead of Monopoly money, or if you take his checker piece, make him remove an article of clothing. Use your imagination and have fun!

Have you played this game?
Do you have any 'LOVE' games that you like to play?
Will you give this game a try?

One member who signs up for our Rev Up Your Romance Challenge and replies to at least 7 of the 10 daily posts will WIN a $25 gift card!

Click here to sign up & join in the other daily activities:

Join Our Rev Up Your Romance Challenge! WIN a $25 Gift Card & Bonus Prizes, Too!!

by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 1:00 AM
Replies (181-186):
MomofHDFandNWF
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 9:19 AM

We had a Karma Sutra board game we got years ago and I kept it on the top shelf in our bedroom.  Well, we switched bedrooms and I left it there thinking it was out of reach.  Well, it wasn't and DD (7) got ahold of it! Thank goodness she only found the game board whick looked similar to a Candy Land Board (without the pictures same pictures obviously) and it just had pictures of people in loving embraces on it and she didn't get ahold of the cards which had the pictures of different sexual positions to try. 

And before I get bashed; I know, I know - I should have moved it to begin with.  But, wasn't 100% sure how to do that since she was "helping" us switch rooms.  Hence to say, it is taken care of at this point.

embarrassed

MomofHDFandNWF
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 9:20 AM

I like the idea of taking an "innocent" game and changing it up a bit... will have to give it a try!

Mommyof1014
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 1:47 PM

We have never played a game like this before we also don't have any games like this that we play... Sometimes we do role playing though which makes things different... lol 

bellygirl
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 6:55 PM

My husband and I make bets all the time.  For example, if we are out and we play a game of pool, skiball, darts or pop-a-shot, we always make a bet.  The typical if I win, I get a massage, if you win, you get a blow job.  We play around, but always pay up. 

AzariahsMother
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 9:44 AM

No, I have never turned a board game into a sex game.  Guess I never really thought about it either. 

Melly38
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 9:48 PM

Wow!certainly makes game night more fun... We have romance dice which is fun but I never thought about spicing up regular games

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN