Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Rev Up Your Romance Challenge Day 4: Use Scents to Get in the Mood ~ WIN A BONUS PRIZE!!

Posted by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 1:00 AM
  • 181 Replies
1 mom liked this

*BONUS DAY*
One member who replies to this post will be chosen at random to WIN a CafeMom Tote Bag!

Welcome to Day 4 of the Rev Up Your Romance Challenge!

What scents turn you on? What about your partner? Try some aromatherapy today and see if it heightens the sense of romance in your home! Put some pumpkin pie in the oven or dried lavender near your bed. Use some essential oils that you both find stimulating, or try scents like lemon, mandarin, grapefruit, cardamom, and patchouli.

Have you ever tried aromatheraphy?
What's your favorite scent? His?
Do you like the way your partner smells?

One member who signs up for our Rev Up Your Romance Challenge and replies to at least 7 of the 10 daily posts will WIN a $25 gift card!

Click here to sign up & join in the other daily activities:

Join Our Rev Up Your Romance Challenge! WIN a $25 Gift Card & Bonus Prizes, Too!!

Official Rules 

• The Rev Up Your Romance Bonus 1 Giveaway starts 2/10/13 at 1am (ET) and ends 2/28/13 at 11pm (ET) (the "Giveaway Period").
  • Enter by replying to 7 of the 10 daily posts with appropriate comments during the Giveaway Period.
  • Multiple entries are permitted and encouraged, as it increases your chances of winning.
  • One winner will be selected in a random drawing of all eligible entries to receive a CafeMom Tote Bag.
  • The random drawing shall occur on or about 3/7/13.
  • No Purchase Necessary.
  • Open to US, DC, and PR residents 16 years and older.
  • Void where prohibited. Click here for the rest of the Official Rules.

by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 1:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
loving_my2boys
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 9:44 AM
I have a perfume I wear that he loves but havent gotten it out in a couple of weeks. Maybe he'll enjoy the surprise.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ttc1rainbow
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 9:47 AM
1 mom liked this

I love the cologne my DH wears, it's an adidas scent! I also love the smell of his deoderant...both make me want to takle him and have my way with him! My DH's fav scent that turns him on is my Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy perfume....dear lord! I gotta watch out after spritzing some on! ;) I also just love his natural scent, if that makes sense....

We have never tried aromatherapy but will have to now! I love lavender as does he, so perhaps I'll pick some up while I'm out today!

arab.love.19
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 9:48 AM
1 mom liked this
Have you ever tried aromatheraphy?

Nope

What's your favorite scent? His?

I like lavender and jasmine and he likes strong scents he wears a cologne called obsession

Do you like the way your partner smells?

Yes he always puts on his cologne before he leaves anywhere and I'm the one who picks it out so of course I like it lol

Vertical15
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 9:49 AM

Have you ever tried aromatheraphy?  Yes.
What's your favorite scent? His? We both really like vanilla.  And we have a candle in the bedroom called Wedding Cake, its caramel.  Yum!
Do you like the way your partner smells?  Yes.  With and without cologne. 

LilliesValley
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 9:51 AM
I'm not really a scent person. Dh just got a new deoderant though that's great and turns me on. Don't have money for "extra" scents. Oh well.
KZuz
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 9:51 AM
I'm very into scent, guess I'm sending hubby out today!
MamaBear2cubs
by Bronze Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 9:53 AM

I love his Cologne. He likes when I'm just out of the bath and smell like soap.

kris0921
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 9:55 AM
Vanilla for me, apple wood for my husband!
minimoo
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 9:55 AM
I have not tried aroma therapy. I am a huge scented candle fan. I do love the smell of his deodorant and body wash. Only thing I don't like with his smell is his gas ;-)
pambunce
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 9:56 AM
I have never tried aromatherapy. My favorite scent is carmel peachy scent from scentsy. His us the same we both like scents as long as they arent cinnamon lol
Yes I like the way my hubby smells he uses american crew products :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN