Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Rev Up Your Romance Challenge Day 7: Spice up Your Bedroom ~ WIN A BONUS PRIZE!!

Cafe Steph
Sunday at 9:01 PM
Lets Watch The Walking Dead Episode 2 Together! - CafeMom

The second episode of The Walking Dead airs Sunday, October 19th! Meet us here at 9pm EST as we watch and discuss the show

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 1:00 AM
  • 148 Replies
1 mom liked this

*BONUS DAY*
One member who replies to this post will be chosen at random to WIN a CafeMom Coffee Mug!

Welcome to Day 7 of the Rev Up Your Romance Challenge!

What does your bedroom look like? Is it warm and inviting, calm and relaxing, sexy and exciting? If it isn't sexy already, try spicing it up with satin sheets or scented candles, just to set the mood. Share pictures of your sexy space!

Do you like candles in your bedroom?
Have you ever tried satin sheets?
What could you do to make your bedroom more romantic?

One member who signs up for our Rev Up Your Romance Challenge and replies to at least 7 of the 10 daily posts will WIN a $25 gift card!

Click here to sign up & join in the other daily activities:

Join Our Rev Up Your Romance Challenge! WIN a $25 Gift Card & Bonus Prizes, Too!!

Official Rules 

• The Rev Up Your Romance Bonus 2 Giveaway starts 2/13/13 at 1am (ET) and ends 2/28/13 at 11pm (ET) (the "Giveaway Period").
  • Enter by replying to 7 of the 10 daily posts with appropriate comments during the Giveaway Period.
  • Multiple entries are permitted and encouraged, as it increases your chances of winning.
  • One winner will be selected in a random drawing of all eligible entries to receive a CafeMom Coffee Mug.
  • The random drawing shall occur on or about 3/7/13.
  • No Purchase Necessary.
  • Open to US, DC, and PR residents 16 years and older.
  • Void where prohibited. Click here for the rest of the Official Rules.

by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 1:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PrdNate
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 7:18 AM

Our bedroom is definitely not sexy and exciting -- its the one room where I put everything to get it out of the way.  I would love a more romantic atmosphere - maybe once the kids are older (or out of the house).  We do use candles to make it a little more inviting - but that's about it.  

pinkcsmtlgy
by Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 8:24 AM

Our bedroom is warm and inviting but one thing I woud not call it is sexy. But one day I hope to change.

wishbearmom
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 8:25 AM

I repainted and redecorated the bedroom last spring, but unfortunately, my SO lives far away, and I simply let the dogs take over the space again after swearing the bed and newly redone room was off limits to dogs. *sigh*

goddess99
by Bronze Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 8:26 AM

I think our bedroom is romantic, we made a huge cushion headboard and have a down comforter to match, lots of candles. We've done the rose petals on the bed, love that.

Trixi.VonLace
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 8:26 AM
So NOT sexy lol! We have started buying things here and there to redo the room, hopefully when were done it will be.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
manifer_momma
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 8:29 AM
It's not sexy at all lol. If I had the creativity, I'd give it a makeover.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovinmyboys...
by Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 8:29 AM
Getting the cat litter box out of there would be a start!
Jacqalyn
by Bronze Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 8:30 AM
My bedroom looks like a mess right now. We are in the process of getting ready to move.
LilliesValley
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 8:31 AM
My bedroom is comfy. We have the computer in there but its old. We usually aren't in there unless we are having sex or sleeping. Candles and stuff don't put me in the mood though, he does.
MamaBear2cubs
by Bronze Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 8:33 AM

Ours is pretty boring lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)