Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Rev Up Your Romance Challenge Day 7: Spice up Your Bedroom ~ WIN A BONUS PRIZE!!

Posted by   + Show Post

*BONUS DAY*
One member who replies to this post will be chosen at random to WIN a CafeMom Coffee Mug!

Welcome to Day 7 of the Rev Up Your Romance Challenge!

What does your bedroom look like? Is it warm and inviting, calm and relaxing, sexy and exciting? If it isn't sexy already, try spicing it up with satin sheets or scented candles, just to set the mood. Share pictures of your sexy space!

Do you like candles in your bedroom?
Have you ever tried satin sheets?
What could you do to make your bedroom more romantic?

One member who signs up for our Rev Up Your Romance Challenge and replies to at least 7 of the 10 daily posts will WIN a $25 gift card!

Click here to sign up & join in the other daily activities:

Join Our Rev Up Your Romance Challenge! WIN a $25 Gift Card & Bonus Prizes, Too!!

Official Rules 

• The Rev Up Your Romance Bonus 2 Giveaway starts 2/13/13 at 1am (ET) and ends 2/28/13 at 11pm (ET) (the "Giveaway Period").
  • Enter by replying to 7 of the 10 daily posts with appropriate comments during the Giveaway Period.
  • Multiple entries are permitted and encouraged, as it increases your chances of winning.
  • One winner will be selected in a random drawing of all eligible entries to receive a CafeMom Coffee Mug.
  • The random drawing shall occur on or about 3/7/13.
  • No Purchase Necessary.
  • Open to US, DC, and PR residents 16 years and older.
  • Void where prohibited. Click here for the rest of the Official Rules.

by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 1:00 AM
Replies (101-110):
ToraTigerMama
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 4:24 PM

We have a cotten blend sheet that feels like satin, keeps us from getting too warm at night, and I have candles set up all over the place in our room.I light them when I want to do that little something extra to make our night romantic. I light Jasmine, Gardania, and honeysuckle candles to take us from cold Ohio to the sun warmed summers of the south. It's wondeful!

MooNFaeRie30
by Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 4:48 PM

i do not like candles in my room cause i am afraid i will fall asleep with them lit and something will happen. i have never had satin sheets, but always wanted them. someday..... what i really want is curtains for my canopy

biancalina20
by Bianca Lina on Feb. 13, 2013 at 4:58 PM
Ours isnt sexy... yet

We are still buyung new things so all there is isoisour dresser and bed
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
shamroc374
by Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 5:06 PM
I do not really like satin/silky sheets. I have a satin pillowcase to keep my hair from tangling but that is the only satin/silk on my bed. My room is comfortable and inviting. I like soft sheets and a lightweight fluffy comforter and lots of pillows.
bubblixious0324
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 5:56 PM
My room looks liked a 6 month olds bedroom. The fine luxury of tripping over a princess Walker at the doorway. Welcoming you to the crib and bassinet by the bed. With the awesome princess night light. Its calming when our pumpkin falls asleep "willingly "

Do you like candles in your bedroom? Only candles we have were the 70% off one after Christmas sale. Lol
Have you ever tried satin sheets? No I dnt think we would like the feeling of that material.

What could you do to make your bedroom more romantic? 2 Bedrooms :)
mommyto3bees
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 6:25 PM

dont have a bedroom right now, so no its not sexy and inviting and comfortable lol

jamminmomma
by Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 6:32 PM

Our bedroom is so far from being sexy that you would wonder how we ever have sex.. our bedroom is the catch all when we have guests, the kdis bring anything they do not know where it goes in here and all their school papers land in  my bedroom on my desk.. the only thing that is remotely sexy is the red satin curtains that are very pretty and add a sexy touch to my room.. and neither one of can be around scented candles he can't breathe and I end up with a migraine so no scented candles please..

Lbluv20
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 6:42 PM
Not sexy lol packnplay full of clean clothes, other unfolded clothea in baskets. Unmade bed, hubby leaves dirty glasses on his side table..yucky!
blackcat1o2
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 6:45 PM
We just moved and honestly I just want our bed frame put together! I'm sick of sleeping on a mattress on the floor XP
lunakat24_7
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 7:36 PM

Our bedroom can be kinda sexy, when we watch naughty shows or movies , light some incense or candles and turn out the lights and grab some lotion!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)