Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Rev Up Your Romance Challenge Day 7: Spice up Your Bedroom ~ WIN A BONUS PRIZE!!

Posted by   + Show Post

*BONUS DAY*
One member who replies to this post will be chosen at random to WIN a CafeMom Coffee Mug!

Welcome to Day 7 of the Rev Up Your Romance Challenge!

What does your bedroom look like? Is it warm and inviting, calm and relaxing, sexy and exciting? If it isn't sexy already, try spicing it up with satin sheets or scented candles, just to set the mood. Share pictures of your sexy space!

Do you like candles in your bedroom?
Have you ever tried satin sheets?
What could you do to make your bedroom more romantic?

One member who signs up for our Rev Up Your Romance Challenge and replies to at least 7 of the 10 daily posts will WIN a $25 gift card!

Click here to sign up & join in the other daily activities:

Join Our Rev Up Your Romance Challenge! WIN a $25 Gift Card & Bonus Prizes, Too!!

Official Rules 

• The Rev Up Your Romance Bonus 2 Giveaway starts 2/13/13 at 1am (ET) and ends 2/28/13 at 11pm (ET) (the "Giveaway Period").
  • Enter by replying to 7 of the 10 daily posts with appropriate comments during the Giveaway Period.
  • Multiple entries are permitted and encouraged, as it increases your chances of winning.
  • One winner will be selected in a random drawing of all eligible entries to receive a CafeMom Coffee Mug.
  • The random drawing shall occur on or about 3/7/13.
  • No Purchase Necessary.
  • Open to US, DC, and PR residents 16 years and older.
  • Void where prohibited. Click here for the rest of the Official Rules.

by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 1:00 AM
Replies (11-20):
happygolucky106
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 8:33 AM

Everything is Black and Blood Red,,LOVE candles, not too fond of Satin Sheets,too slippery and snag a lot..We have Flannel Sheets instead.. We play Romantic Music,slow dance a little. I can't send pics cuz I have no way of doing it,wish I could tho :-(~

proudmommy03457
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 8:35 AM
Our room is definitely not sexy and exciting:( warm and inviting maybe? One day I would love to have a sexy and exciting room but right now with the kids all being so young our room probably gets the least of my attention. I do have a candle or two in there though:) because I love candles! They have a calming effect to me.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
AuntPammie

My bedroom is warm and inviting, but I definitely wouldn't call it sexy.  It's comfortable.

KZuz
Our bedroom is the one room that is adult. I keep it tidy and it's romantic with draped curtains and flameless candles all around!
blueeyes2000
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 8:36 AM
Our bedroom is small and boring. Not sexy at all.
AuntPammie
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 8:36 AM

I tried satin sheets when we first got married.  They were nice during the summer because they were cool, but I kept sliding all over the bed.  Plus, they were hard to keep on the bed.

AuntPammie
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 8:37 AM

Candles are definitely a nice way to sexy up a bedroom. 

AuntPammie
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 8:38 AM

My husband did sprinkle rose petals over the bed once.  It was a sweet gesture.

EmilyKC
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 8:39 AM
I redid our room a few years ago and I thought it looked real nice. Now that we are expecting our second child we are switching rooms around so we' ll see how things turn out I'm excited.

Do you like candles in your bedroom? Yes

Have you ever tried satin sheets? No

What could you do to make your bedroom more romantic?clean it more often. Lol.
huntersmama711
by Bronze Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 8:40 AM
We're going shopping this weekend for new bedding and decorations for our bedroom. I think I'll see what they have on clearance from Valentine's Day and save some money that way
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)