Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Rev Up Your Romance Challenge Day 7: Spice up Your Bedroom ~ WIN A BONUS PRIZE!!

Posted by   + Show Post

*BONUS DAY*
One member who replies to this post will be chosen at random to WIN a CafeMom Coffee Mug!

Welcome to Day 7 of the Rev Up Your Romance Challenge!

What does your bedroom look like? Is it warm and inviting, calm and relaxing, sexy and exciting? If it isn't sexy already, try spicing it up with satin sheets or scented candles, just to set the mood. Share pictures of your sexy space!

Do you like candles in your bedroom?
Have you ever tried satin sheets?
What could you do to make your bedroom more romantic?

One member who signs up for our Rev Up Your Romance Challenge and replies to at least 7 of the 10 daily posts will WIN a $25 gift card!

Click here to sign up & join in the other daily activities:

Join Our Rev Up Your Romance Challenge! WIN a $25 Gift Card & Bonus Prizes, Too!!

Official Rules 

• The Rev Up Your Romance Bonus 2 Giveaway starts 2/13/13 at 1am (ET) and ends 2/28/13 at 11pm (ET) (the "Giveaway Period").
  • Enter by replying to 7 of the 10 daily posts with appropriate comments during the Giveaway Period.
  • Multiple entries are permitted and encouraged, as it increases your chances of winning.
  • One winner will be selected in a random drawing of all eligible entries to receive a CafeMom Coffee Mug.
  • The random drawing shall occur on or about 3/7/13.
  • No Purchase Necessary.
  • Open to US, DC, and PR residents 16 years and older.
  • Void where prohibited. Click here for the rest of the Official Rules.

by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 1:00 AM
Replies (111-120):
ANGIE007
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 8:18 PM

yes I put candles in my bedroom but we only used them on special occasion like an anniversary.  We do have satin sheets.  To make my room a little more romantic I'm going to put romantic music, maybe change the curtain and/or move the furniture

mommyg97
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 8:34 PM
Our room is very relaxing. My plan for my room was to resemble a resort room. So our room is a getaway! We have scented candles all around it as well.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
New2011Mom1991
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 8:42 PM

I wouldn't say that our room is sexy, but it has some essence to it. One day when I actually have a few bucks to set aside to do whatever with it, I will most likely get something to make it look better. Currently we have no wall art, or matching sheets. Yeah we are sort of poor at the moment LOL.

BelindaDuvessa
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 9:01 PM

My room isn't really sexy and exciting, but it isn't that boring either.  It's a place of rest when it needs to be, but can also be a place for alone time.  It's difficult to balance.  I do use candles at times, but we don't have alot of space for them.

evangcathy
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 9:45 PM

My bedroom is wearm and inviting, and calm and relaxing. Sometimes there are scented candles we don't like satin sheets moves around too much.

ARClay
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 9:53 PM
I wish our bedroom was sexy. It is relaxing though. I do love putting candles all over the place though. I will have to see if I can find some satin sheets. They sound nice!
lilyNnannysmom
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 10:11 PM

Our bedroom is not sexy either! We cosleep and there are two kids in our room. Sometimes (fridays usually) we get the room to ourselves!

MrsShipley21
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 10:33 PM

I love to be loved ^_^

MrsShipley21
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 10:34 PM

Doe anyone else have the experience from sliding off the satin sheets?

shaharv
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 10:44 PM
Our bedroom is not sexy!! We have a 3 month old that sleeps in the room with us so it's hard to have a romantic room. Maybe I could try something small like satin sheets. It would be a start.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)