Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Rev Up Your Romance Challenge Day 7: Spice up Your Bedroom ~ WIN A BONUS PRIZE!!

Posted by   + Show Post

*BONUS DAY*
One member who replies to this post will be chosen at random to WIN a CafeMom Coffee Mug!

Welcome to Day 7 of the Rev Up Your Romance Challenge!

What does your bedroom look like? Is it warm and inviting, calm and relaxing, sexy and exciting? If it isn't sexy already, try spicing it up with satin sheets or scented candles, just to set the mood. Share pictures of your sexy space!

Do you like candles in your bedroom?
Have you ever tried satin sheets?
What could you do to make your bedroom more romantic?

One member who signs up for our Rev Up Your Romance Challenge and replies to at least 7 of the 10 daily posts will WIN a $25 gift card!

Click here to sign up & join in the other daily activities:

Join Our Rev Up Your Romance Challenge! WIN a $25 Gift Card & Bonus Prizes, Too!!

Official Rules 

• The Rev Up Your Romance Bonus 2 Giveaway starts 2/13/13 at 1am (ET) and ends 2/28/13 at 11pm (ET) (the "Giveaway Period").
  • Enter by replying to 7 of the 10 daily posts with appropriate comments during the Giveaway Period.
  • Multiple entries are permitted and encouraged, as it increases your chances of winning.
  • One winner will be selected in a random drawing of all eligible entries to receive a CafeMom Coffee Mug.
  • The random drawing shall occur on or about 3/7/13.
  • No Purchase Necessary.
  • Open to US, DC, and PR residents 16 years and older.
  • Void where prohibited. Click here for the rest of the Official Rules.

by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 1:00 AM
Replies (21-30):
Hawkecho
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 8:41 AM

Hunh. Well it's certainly NOT sexy. Right now it's filled with baskets of the kids' clean laundry, stacks of books, my hub's gym bag, ... ugh, there's just ~stuff~ everywhere! I do have some candles in there that I've lit on occasion though. Maybe I'll focus on clearing out the mess and making it a refuge for us this weekend.  Thanks for the inspiration!

lasombrs
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 8:41 AM

its a mattress on the floor in the kids room because we have a problem with our propane heat and only there room is above 40 at night :(

XpectTwins92808
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 8:44 AM
My room is definitely not sexy! Lol

I love candles in the bedroom.
I haven't tried satin sheets.
I could clean out my messy cluttered room. Add candles and satin sheets. Maybe flowers or rose petals in bed.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
earthangel1967
by YVONNE on Feb. 13, 2013 at 8:45 AM

I love our bedroom it's black white and gray, so is the comforter and the furniture. We especially love the 3 inch thick memory foam mattress pad its so cushiony and comfy!

We picked out this picture wall hanging on modern acrylic mounting for our bedroom wall bc it matched our decor colors AND we thought it was beautiful and romantic for a bedroom and also peaceful and relaxing too.  We love it.

It's bigger than it looks in the photo.

We also have framed photos of us as a couple in our bedroom, we save the photos of kids and pets and family for the living room. Our bedroom is all about US.

YVONNE

TurboMom81
by Bronze Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 8:46 AM
No pictures. My room is a bit in the messy side. It's my study space and my nap area, not really sexy.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
lisajo76
by Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 8:51 AM
We love candles in the bedroom. We also use sexy music to set the tone. Our bedroom is already pretty sexy. We have warm colors and dark curtains to ensure plenty of privacy. Maybe using the aromatherapy candle could make it more sexy. We have never tried satin sheets. Maybe someday.
kayleesmom42328
by Bronze Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 8:53 AM
Our bedroom is far from sexy!! Lol! Slowly we have been working on our house. I love candles but haven't tried them in the bedroom. One way we could make it romantic would be to throw the tv out & move 6 month old dd out. But she's too little to share with our 2 yr old & we have another baby on the way in 6 months.
Princess.Sara
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 8:53 AM

I love candles. We don't have any right now and our bedroom is the least sexy place. I would love to get some satin sheets.

kdgord
by Bronze Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 8:55 AM
our bedroom is comfy right now but not sexy at all. someday I will redo it and it will be awesome but not now
Jess0317
by Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 8:55 AM
Our bedroom is calm and relaxing. Yes I like candles in the bedroom, but never used them for sexual purposes, more for relaxing. Ive never tried satin sheets. I would love to make our bedroom more romantic for just the two of us! Maybe some new decor!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)