Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Rev Up Your Romance Challenge Day 7: Spice up Your Bedroom ~ WIN A BONUS PRIZE!!

Posted by   + Show Post

*BONUS DAY*
One member who replies to this post will be chosen at random to WIN a CafeMom Coffee Mug!

Welcome to Day 7 of the Rev Up Your Romance Challenge!

What does your bedroom look like? Is it warm and inviting, calm and relaxing, sexy and exciting? If it isn't sexy already, try spicing it up with satin sheets or scented candles, just to set the mood. Share pictures of your sexy space!

Do you like candles in your bedroom?
Have you ever tried satin sheets?
What could you do to make your bedroom more romantic?

One member who signs up for our Rev Up Your Romance Challenge and replies to at least 7 of the 10 daily posts will WIN a $25 gift card!

Click here to sign up & join in the other daily activities:

Join Our Rev Up Your Romance Challenge! WIN a $25 Gift Card & Bonus Prizes, Too!!

Official Rules 

• The Rev Up Your Romance Bonus 2 Giveaway starts 2/13/13 at 1am (ET) and ends 2/28/13 at 11pm (ET) (the "Giveaway Period").
  • Enter by replying to 7 of the 10 daily posts with appropriate comments during the Giveaway Period.
  • Multiple entries are permitted and encouraged, as it increases your chances of winning.
  • One winner will be selected in a random drawing of all eligible entries to receive a CafeMom Coffee Mug.
  • The random drawing shall occur on or about 3/7/13.
  • No Purchase Necessary.
  • Open to US, DC, and PR residents 16 years and older.
  • Void where prohibited. Click here for the rest of the Official Rules.

by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 1:00 AM
Replies (41-50):
Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Feb. 13, 2013 at 9:14 AM

This is my bedroom. Blues and neutrals...

sheena696
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 9:17 AM

Our bedroom is definitely not sexy nor is it warm and inviting. lol There is lots we could do to change it up. First being a better wall color. We are definitley up for a room makeover. 

lovingmommywife
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 9:23 AM
Not sexy. Lol. A bed, 2 dressers, ironing board, bathroom, hamper and a closet, white walls... Oh and window. Lol. Nothing sexy. When we move I would like to paint it and decorate a bit. Make little pretty
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jukebox_Jenny
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 9:25 AM
It's fairly boring but the one in the house we're building will be great!
MrsShipley21
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 9:27 AM

Yes yes yes we love scented candles ^_^ As for satin sheet. . . well you know we can't seem to stay on these kind of sheets :) I love my room to be dark and sexy. My room is our favorite place to be :) Where all the magic happens.

MommeisQueen
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 9:29 AM
Our bedroom is sexy, warm and inviting oncewe kick the kids out. Although, I don't use candles and my hubby only likes cotton sheets. One thing I need to do to make our bedroom more romantic is take out all screens and electronics.
jojo_382
by Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 9:30 AM
I love using candles in our bedroom
Satin sheet I never use before but I would like to get some soon
The one thing I could do to make our room more sexy make it more creative an less Like a kid rooms
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Barabell
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 9:31 AM

Our bedroom is really small, and it has three doors that open up in (not out). So we really only have room for the bed, one night stand and a tall dresser. Not very exciting.

Barabell
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 9:31 AM

I have the exact same bed spread set, but in red instead of blue

Quoting Cafe Steph:

This is my bedroom. Blues and neutrals...

arab.love.19
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 9:33 AM
Do you like candles in your bedroom?
Yes

Have you ever tried satin sheets?
No

What could you do to make your bedroom more romantic?
Probably paint it and decorate it cuz it's pretty boring a bed two dressers n a night stand n a tv that I should probably take out too lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)