Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Rev Up Your Romance Challenge Day 7: Spice up Your Bedroom ~ WIN A BONUS PRIZE!!

Posted by   + Show Post

*BONUS DAY*
One member who replies to this post will be chosen at random to WIN a CafeMom Coffee Mug!

Welcome to Day 7 of the Rev Up Your Romance Challenge!

What does your bedroom look like? Is it warm and inviting, calm and relaxing, sexy and exciting? If it isn't sexy already, try spicing it up with satin sheets or scented candles, just to set the mood. Share pictures of your sexy space!

Do you like candles in your bedroom?
Have you ever tried satin sheets?
What could you do to make your bedroom more romantic?

One member who signs up for our Rev Up Your Romance Challenge and replies to at least 7 of the 10 daily posts will WIN a $25 gift card!

Click here to sign up & join in the other daily activities:

Join Our Rev Up Your Romance Challenge! WIN a $25 Gift Card & Bonus Prizes, Too!!

Official Rules 

• The Rev Up Your Romance Bonus 2 Giveaway starts 2/13/13 at 1am (ET) and ends 2/28/13 at 11pm (ET) (the "Giveaway Period").
  • Enter by replying to 7 of the 10 daily posts with appropriate comments during the Giveaway Period.
  • Multiple entries are permitted and encouraged, as it increases your chances of winning.
  • One winner will be selected in a random drawing of all eligible entries to receive a CafeMom Coffee Mug.
  • The random drawing shall occur on or about 3/7/13.
  • No Purchase Necessary.
  • Open to US, DC, and PR residents 16 years and older.
  • Void where prohibited. Click here for the rest of the Official Rules.

by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 1:00 AM
Replies (51-60):
Babujai
by Bronze Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 9:43 AM

I need to put away pictures of the kids and put some up of us...I think that would help.  There are candles, but we never light them and neither of us like satin sheets. 

lizmeek
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 9:43 AM
Not sexy but comfy
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sheriquattro
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 9:50 AM

Our bedroom is also our dogs bedroom.  Right now I have camo sheets on the bed.  Not sexy at all.

MrsRi
by Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 9:53 AM

Our bedroom is clean and comfortable.  Our bed is the main focus, we have chairs and sitting areas, bookshevles, a small TV, speakers for our music and what not.  Our closets are open.  We have cool art and photos all around the room.  I keep flowers and things in there.  We have our toys and things easy to reach, but out of the general site of things.  We are going to paint it soon, we both want a deep red accent wall, but we need the right shade.  

loving_my2boys
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 9:56 AM
Maybe if we finally finish the laundry thats been piling up it'll be a little more romantic and a little less cluttered... love to try candles too
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Jess444
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 9:57 AM
I do use candles
I have used satin sheets and did not like them
Sometimes I have used soft romantic music
aJiG827
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 9:58 AM
1 mom liked this

lol our bedroom is NOT sexy. It's full of laundry waiting to be put away, and my kids' toys (they bring them in here while I'm trying to get stuff done). We have candles sometimes. But more for a "nightlight" than for romance. Never tried satin sheets. I don't think I'd like that. Too slippery. lol

emily0004
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 10:00 AM
-Do you like candles in your bedroom?
We've never tried it, actually. It sounds nice though.

-Have you ever tried satin sheets?
No.

-What could you do to make your bedroom more romantic?
Well, once our baby is old enough and we move the crib into his own room, I imagine things will be a lot more romantic.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
chazzamatazz
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 10:02 AM

My husband is not fond of sheets in general and satin sticks when it's wet so I don't imagine that going over well. ^.^'

I thin just cleaning the bedroom up  would make it look more romantic... or at least less like we just moved in and have a new baby. -.-

Angelanscalf89
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 10:05 AM
Yeah we like candles in the bedroom but thats about it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN