Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Rev Up Your Romance Challenge Day 8: Give Him a Valentine

Posted by   + Show Post

Welcome to Day 8 of the Rev Up Your Romance Challenge!

How much do you love that man of yours? Write him a special, heartfelt note telling him just how much he means to you and why you want him to be your Valentine.

Do you and your sweetheart celebrate Valentine's Day? How?
Has your honey ever sent you flowers?
Have you ever sent him flowers?

One member who signs up for our Rev Up Your Romance Challenge and replies to at least 7 of the 10 daily posts will WIN a $25 gift card!

Click here to sign up & join in the other daily activities:

Join Our Rev Up Your Romance Challenge! WIN a $25 Gift Card & Bonus Prizes, Too!!

by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 1:00 AM
Replies (101-110):
Lbluv20
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 6:15 PM

Not really, He said he had something in mind but nothing formal or anything. Having gotten any surprises yet lol I got a new vacuum cleaner yesterday? LOL does that count lol

mommyto3bees
by Silver Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 6:20 PM

Do you and your sweetheart celebrate Valentine's Day? How? yes we get a heart shapped pizza and watch a funny or romantic movie, a tradition and exchange gifts :)
Has your honey ever sent you flowers? yes

Have you ever sent him flowers?no he doesnt like flowers lol

pinkcsmtlgy
by Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 6:21 PM

I did this yesterday. I wasn't home today because of work so we decided to have valentines dayy yesterday. I gave him a card with a very long note in it and a bag of peanut m and ms(his favorite).

gonecrazi
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 6:28 PM

Do you and your sweetheart celebrate Valentine's Day? How?We exchange hearts shaped boxes of candy
Has your honey ever sent you flowers?Yes
Have you ever sent him flowers?No

bellygirl
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 6:31 PM

I love, love, love Valentine's Day.  I started asking my husband to be mine Valentine a few days prior to Valentine's Day.  Then today I sent him a card that read, "I love you more than a back alley hooker loves crack."  It's totally inappropriate, but it was totally unexpected.  He thought is was hilarious.  I love this day, as it is dedicated to love.

me-n-mygirls
by Bronze Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 7:01 PM
I write to him often. yet not enough..
When I worked the wasnt a Valentines Day or Birthday I didnt get flowers delivered. I would always get embarrased due to all the attention but still loved it!
He comes home with flowers throughout the year. He made a homemade boquet of flowers from our yard for me earlier this week!
I have never sent him flowers. Given him gifts but never flowers.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
evangcathy
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 7:16 PM

Yes me and my husband celebrate Valentine's Day. We have date night he pretends to pick me up on a date and gets grill our children and then we go out and the we come home and cuddle and talk and kiss and we end the night in bed together having sex. We give one another flowers amd chocolate every years.Each year the flowers and chocolate gets bigger and bigger, except for now since we started to gain weight so we decided to cut back on the chocolate. I write to my husband all the time sending him little love notes telling him how much I love him how he makes me feel and what I want him to do to me and for me and what I want to do to him and for him this Valentine's Day and I end it Thanking GOD for for him being in my life.

AAubrey829
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 7:33 PM
We don't really celebrate Valentine's Day any longer. It's become just another holiday. DH use to send me flowers in college and then he would come home with them once we lived together. I've never sent him flowers though. I don't think I will either just because he doesn't like flowers.
bubblixious0324
by Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 7:42 PM
How much do you love that man of yours? So much he drives me crazy .

Do you and your sweetheart celebrate Valentine's Day?
I was prego last yr and got mad at the box chocolate
,tasted horrible. Would of been satisfied with a bag of kisses.
How?
We spent our Valentine's early, Monday night at theater, pretty nice to be only ones in there because valentines always crowded and uncomfortable.

Has your honey ever sent you flowers?
No. Wish he would but I know he thinks I hate flowers
Have you ever sent him flowers?no
tryingmommy1984
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 7:48 PM

we do celebrate I have gotten flowers from him but I havent sent him any

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)