Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Rev Up Your Romance Challenge Day 8: Give Him a Valentine

Posted by   + Show Post

Welcome to Day 8 of the Rev Up Your Romance Challenge!

How much do you love that man of yours? Write him a special, heartfelt note telling him just how much he means to you and why you want him to be your Valentine.

Do you and your sweetheart celebrate Valentine's Day? How?
Has your honey ever sent you flowers?
Have you ever sent him flowers?

One member who signs up for our Rev Up Your Romance Challenge and replies to at least 7 of the 10 daily posts will WIN a $25 gift card!

Click here to sign up & join in the other daily activities:

Join Our Rev Up Your Romance Challenge! WIN a $25 Gift Card & Bonus Prizes, Too!!

by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 1:00 AM
Replies (11-20):
AtiFreeFalls
by Bronze Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 8:31 AM
Meh, we're not that into Valentine's Day. Sometimes we exchange gifts, but usually not. He has sent me flowers once, and it was awesome to get them at work, but they died, like they always do and then I had nothing to show for having spent $60 on roses lol. I have given him flowers before. He liked the gesture but he would rather have computer parts lol.
beauty1889
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 8:32 AM

We haven't had a chance to celebrate yet (due to work) but I have given him a valentines with pictures of the kids all over it. He did get me flowers once, it was right after we started dating and he had them delivered them to my workplace and they were there before i got there, i was the talk of the whole place lol. I t was sooo sweet

sheena696
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 8:34 AM

We don't really do V-Day up big except for getting the kids a little something. This year though my dh made a video titled, "The Story Of Us" that had pictures from us dating to family pictures of us with the kids set to the perfect song. He posted it on FB with a very sweet message. Major waterworks from me. lol I plan on making him something special today. 

loving_my2boys
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 8:35 AM
We love valentines day. He bought me flowers, a teddy bear, chocolate, and flowers. I bout him 4000 microsoft points for the xbox and a card. Plus sends ng him little random love notes via text during the day
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
lizmeek
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 8:37 AM
I bought him a card and explain why I fell for him in the beginning because sometimes I still wonder how I go so lucky with him. He's been wanting a cd so I got that for him from the kids and his other gift he'll get soon. Which is a new gun
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SassyLaLa85
by Bronze Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 8:38 AM

With cards and a nice dinner, sometimes exchange a present

Yes he has sent me flowers and no I have never sent him flowers.

XpectTwins92808
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 8:38 AM
This is our first Valentine's together, we are doing something but he wont tell me what! Lol

He's bought me flowers but never sent them.

I've never sent him flowers.
goddess99
by Bronze Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 8:39 AM

I've never sent him flowers but he's sent flowers and chocolates to me. We do celebrate Valentine's day, going out to eat tonight.

Nicki1995
by Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 8:43 AM
We give each other gifts. This year i got Dove chocolate, flowers, a white rose, and a little fox stuffed animal with chocolates in the dish it is holding =) He also got me a cute card! I got him a cute little coffee cup the says Bee Mine on it and has a little bee stuffed animal in it. Then i got him some reeses minis in the little heart container, a beard trimmer, and a hunger games journal lol I have never gotten him flowers, but he finally got me some =))
kdgord
by Bronze Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 8:45 AM
I write him notes all the time! For today I frosted a big heart sugar cookie and wrote "I love you" on it.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)