Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Rev Up Your Romance Challenge Day 8: Give Him a Valentine

Posted by   + Show Post

Welcome to Day 8 of the Rev Up Your Romance Challenge!

How much do you love that man of yours? Write him a special, heartfelt note telling him just how much he means to you and why you want him to be your Valentine.

Do you and your sweetheart celebrate Valentine's Day? How?
Has your honey ever sent you flowers?
Have you ever sent him flowers?

One member who signs up for our Rev Up Your Romance Challenge and replies to at least 7 of the 10 daily posts will WIN a $25 gift card!

Click here to sign up & join in the other daily activities:

Join Our Rev Up Your Romance Challenge! WIN a $25 Gift Card & Bonus Prizes, Too!!

by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 1:00 AM
Replies (111-120):
mommyg97
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 8:42 PM
I always give him valentines cards with special notes! We always celebrate. But I really enjoy spending time with him and the whole family. We make time for us later in the night lol. He has sent me flowers. But i don't send them to him because he would not like that. Plus, most of the flower delivery places are a rip off. He just goes to the local florist now, like today :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
LoraKuhn
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 8:59 PM

Do you and your sweetheart celebrate Valentine's Day? How? Yes we do. We got gifts and will probably go out after he comes home from work.

Has your honey ever sent you flowers? He used to get m flowers all of the time.

Have you ever sent him flowers? Yes and, he thought it was weird.

Holycropmom
by Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 9:02 PM
When I make his lunch I put in a lil note of my love and then I tell him a few other sweet nothing's!
He usually gives me my favorite candy and I do the same for Valentines Day.
He had given me a card before but that's been awhile but I give him a card every year.
I've gotten flowers from him once & that has been over 10 yrs ago but I'm hopeing one of these days he'll surprise me, I have faith in him!!
I just write him a sweet love letter today & laid it with his Valentine present.
biancalina20
by Bianca Lina on Feb. 14, 2013 at 9:35 PM
I wrote him a letter.. and he loved it :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
EbonySnow
by Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 9:46 PM

we went to dinner the rest will wait til later ;)

chazzamatazz
by Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 9:56 PM

Sounds like a good idea. :3

chazzamatazz
by Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 10:00 PM

Do you and your sweetheart celebrate Valentine's Day? How? - Yup.  I make him homemade chocolates. One month later, he gives me gifts in the Japanese tradition of "White Day." :3

chazzamatazz
by Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 10:01 PM

Has your honey ever sent you flowers? - He thinks the idea of chopping off a plants genetals for a gift is morbid. :/

chazzamatazz
by Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 10:02 PM

Have you ever sent him flowers? - Nope... Gave him some lucky bamboo though.

wendyjohnson07
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 10:18 PM

yes I have wrote notes to my hubby we celebrate valentines we always go out to eat he has bought me flowers an yes I have sent him flowers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)