Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Rev Up Your Romance Challenge Day 8: Give Him a Valentine

Posted by   + Show Post

Welcome to Day 8 of the Rev Up Your Romance Challenge!

How much do you love that man of yours? Write him a special, heartfelt note telling him just how much he means to you and why you want him to be your Valentine.

Do you and your sweetheart celebrate Valentine's Day? How?
Has your honey ever sent you flowers?
Have you ever sent him flowers?

One member who signs up for our Rev Up Your Romance Challenge and replies to at least 7 of the 10 daily posts will WIN a $25 gift card!

Click here to sign up & join in the other daily activities:

Join Our Rev Up Your Romance Challenge! WIN a $25 Gift Card & Bonus Prizes, Too!!

by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 1:00 AM
Replies (121-130):
MiahsMommy143
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 10:28 PM
Do you and your sweetheart celebrate Valentine's Day? Sort of
How? If we happen to see something while we're out we get it but if not we don't waste money for Valentines sake and I always make a special dinner.
Has your honey ever sent you flowers? Yes
Have you ever sent him flowers? No. Never thought of it.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
kerryket
by Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 10:54 PM

We had a fun Valetine's day, I skipped the chocolates for him and brought home some sushi, yum.

kstchr
by Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 11:01 PM

My hubby has sent/brought me flowers before, but not lately. This morning he surprised me with a Kim Andersen card (our wedding invites, cake topper, etc. were all Kim Andersen) and a little heart shaped box of chocolates for me, and our girls got little heart-shaped boxes of chocolates too. I felt bad I didn't have anything for him, but we had decided we weren't going to do anything for V day today, and I'd just planned on making a good dinner. Then we got an impromptu call from some old friends, so we went out to eat with them! The dinner I planned to make will have to wait until Sat. now, as tomorrow he'll be taking the girls to a father/daughter(s) date night at the rec center tomorrow night, so I get an evening to myself - WooHoo!! :)

MomToovey
by Marianne on Feb. 14, 2013 at 11:01 PM

I always do that on Valentine's Day.

We observe the holiday, but we don't go all out. With a 4 year old, it's more about having fun with her and celebrating with her, and less about romance. He and I express our love and appreciation every day, and while V-Day is no exception, we don't feel the need to go crazy. I know he loves me, he knows I love him.

mystearica
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 11:07 PM
Our anniversary it's the eighteenth so no
thecoffeefairy
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 11:31 PM
Do you and your sweetheart celebrate Valentine's Day? How? Yes. He buys me candy, we have sex and eat out. This year it was twin peaks for lunch.
Has your honey ever sent you flowers? Yes
Have you ever sent him flowers?
Yes
blackcat1o2
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 12:40 AM
We celebrate Valentines day sometimes, but we've never made a big to-do about it before. Like one time I made him a Valentine, or I'll get him some candy or something. We never do the while shebang, and we definitely don't have sex just because it's Valentines day. He has bought me flowers, but I think only once it was for Valentines day. I've never bought him any before. I don't think he would know what to do with them lol.
PEEK05
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 12:43 AM

I love my husband, but we normally don't do anything for Valentine's Day. Our first daughter has a birthday onthe 16th and our third child was just born the day before.

LadyBast
by Brenda on Feb. 15, 2013 at 9:15 AM

We did that is was so sweet and cute :)

AzariahsMother
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 10:17 AM

We do kind of celebrate.  This year we did not. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)