Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Rev Up Your Romance Challenge Day 8: Give Him a Valentine

Posted by   + Show Post

Welcome to Day 8 of the Rev Up Your Romance Challenge!

How much do you love that man of yours? Write him a special, heartfelt note telling him just how much he means to you and why you want him to be your Valentine.

Do you and your sweetheart celebrate Valentine's Day? How?
Has your honey ever sent you flowers?
Have you ever sent him flowers?

One member who signs up for our Rev Up Your Romance Challenge and replies to at least 7 of the 10 daily posts will WIN a $25 gift card!

Click here to sign up & join in the other daily activities:

Join Our Rev Up Your Romance Challenge! WIN a $25 Gift Card & Bonus Prizes, Too!!

by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 1:00 AM
Replies (131-140):
Momof697
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 10:40 AM

Last year we went out for vday. to a fancy restraunt. The food was over priced and in my opinion mediocre. This year we are going to dinner at a friends house with another couple. We are bringing the dinner the home owner is suppling the house and drinks.  But we will celebrate our own personal v-day on March 1st.

I have never given flowers to my DH but he has sent me flowers several times.

dusty_707
by Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 3:18 PM

Do you and your sweetheart celebrate Valentine's Day? How?  yes we usually do but its usually a night out for the both of us together. this year i made him a gift
Has your honey ever sent you flowers?no he has never sent me flowers but he has hand delivered them to my work before..

Have you ever sent him flowers? no i havent but that is only bc he works in a factory and has no where to put them..

ANGIE007
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 7:59 PM

he buys me flowers and we go to a special restaurant.  I get him a card and I write how much I love him and how special he is to me. 

yezay
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 9:41 AM
I write my SO notes about how much I love and appreciate him at random times. I just gave him a card this valentines day.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
countrygirlkat
by Bronze Member on Feb. 16, 2013 at 11:57 AM

Valentine's Day is also our wedding anniversary so we never forget it. 

gabbie40
by Gabrielle on Feb. 17, 2013 at 7:51 AM
I send an ecard for valentine day it so romantic
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
SaraCate
by New Member on Feb. 17, 2013 at 8:32 AM

Valetine's Day isn't really the stereotyped romantic/sexy thing around here...we have two little guys! :)  We usually have a special dinner (two years ago was heart-shaped pizza, last year heart-shaped meatloaf, stuffing muffins, and beets cut into little hearts. :)  We do leave little notes and make sure to *say* how much we love each other, but those are everyday things here. :)

Bmat
by Member on Feb. 17, 2013 at 9:06 AM

I have made Valentine Cards in the past for him. This year I bought one that expressed what I felt.

minimoo
by Member on Feb. 17, 2013 at 10:26 AM
V Day is our anniversary. Depends on what is going on, we either celebrate on the day (if we can find a babysitter) or the weekend after. This year, we went to dinner. My favorite was when he took me to a beautiful mountain town, to a hotel where we had a murder mystery dinner complete with chocolate covered roses and champagne
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
lilyNnannysmom
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 12:01 PM

I actually didnt get to spend more then 20 mins with him on valentines day...I had class and he had to work But I do like to write him notes to let him know I love him

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)