Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Rev Up Your Romance Challenge Day 8: Give Him a Valentine

Posted by   + Show Post

Welcome to Day 8 of the Rev Up Your Romance Challenge!

How much do you love that man of yours? Write him a special, heartfelt note telling him just how much he means to you and why you want him to be your Valentine.

Do you and your sweetheart celebrate Valentine's Day? How?
Has your honey ever sent you flowers?
Have you ever sent him flowers?

One member who signs up for our Rev Up Your Romance Challenge and replies to at least 7 of the 10 daily posts will WIN a $25 gift card!

Click here to sign up & join in the other daily activities:

Join Our Rev Up Your Romance Challenge! WIN a $25 Gift Card & Bonus Prizes, Too!!

by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 1:00 AM
Replies (21-30):
shaharv
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 8:46 AM
I don't leave him notes persay, but I do send him texts throughout the day! He has sent me flowers but he's not the type of guy who would like flowers sent to him:)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Jeanna03
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 8:52 AM

my husbands not fond of gifts he wants to get me stuff dosnt really like me to get him anything but im thinking imgoing to get him something because weve been doing great. i want him to know how much i love him. he usually brings me home flowers, candy, and card. sometimes its jewlery, never bought him flowers

lovemynevaeh
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 8:56 AM
I usually get him something but this year money is tight so I will prob go surprise him with a small gift or lunch at work!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
lapcounter
by Gold Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 8:57 AM
He got a package of Oreos his favorite and a card with something exciting in it that made him very happy :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
earthangel1967
by YVONNE on Feb. 14, 2013 at 8:57 AM

We do celebrate valentines and do different special things each year. But also we always say everyday to us is valentines day and we do special things for one another "just because" all the time on otherwise ordinary days. Flowers, dates, gifts, doting on one another etc etc.

Today I also posted a special valentine on his fb wall as well as sent him a different one in his email and then another one in his texts.

YVONNE

AuntPammie
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 9:04 AM

I write my husband love notes all year long, especially when he's going through a tough time.

AuntPammie
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 9:05 AM

My husband and I do celebrate Valentine's Day.  Usually he'll buy me Jewerly and flowers, but this year money is extremely tight, so I told him no gifts - and meant it.  Instead, we are staying in, having a romantic dinner at home, and renting a bunch of movies from Redbox.

Jukebox_Jenny
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 9:05 AM
I leave him notes all the time. :)
AuntPammie
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 9:06 AM

My husband usually sends me flowers, but likes to be different.  Instead of roses, he'll buy tulips or lillies.

AuntPammie
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 9:07 AM

I've never sent my husband flowers.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)