Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Rev Up Your Romance Challenge Day 8: Give Him a Valentine

Posted by   + Show Post

Welcome to Day 8 of the Rev Up Your Romance Challenge!

How much do you love that man of yours? Write him a special, heartfelt note telling him just how much he means to you and why you want him to be your Valentine.

Do you and your sweetheart celebrate Valentine's Day? How?
Has your honey ever sent you flowers?
Have you ever sent him flowers?

One member who signs up for our Rev Up Your Romance Challenge and replies to at least 7 of the 10 daily posts will WIN a $25 gift card!

Click here to sign up & join in the other daily activities:

Join Our Rev Up Your Romance Challenge! WIN a $25 Gift Card & Bonus Prizes, Too!!

by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 1:00 AM
Replies (31-40):
DustyDawn
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 9:14 AM
Yes we do that usually thru texting. Been a while but used to do it all the time.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MomofHDFandNWF
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 9:14 AM
1 mom liked this

Cute!

surprised

Quoting cjeason528:

I always leave my husband notes in his lunches. He says even though it's not surprising anymore it's still a special part of his day he knows he gets to smile no matter what kind of day it is! I am the one who always buys the long mushy cards, but this time I got him one that says "do I want you to have a nice Valentines day.... Sex, please I mean yes please!" It kept him smiling for hours!!

ksueditz
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 9:15 AM
My dh usually gets me something little, but I don't necessarily like to celebrate. My dh has bought me a few plants for Valentine's day, but he's never had them sent. No, I've never gotten him flowers.
MomofHDFandNWF
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 9:15 AM

We normally don't buy each other Dunkin Donuts because we can make coffee at home - but today after dropping DD off at school, I went and got him Dunkins before coming home.  I know how much he likes it, and I had not bought him anything for Valentines because this year money is really tight.  So, just a little something.... to help keep him running for the day.

Mommyof3toddler
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 9:17 AM

Yes we celebrate Valentines Day, I plan on fixing a wonderful dinner and loving him up. No I have never sent him flowers and he hasn't sent me any but he brings them to me!

Barabell
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 9:19 AM

Usually my husband will get me a flower or flowers for Valentine's Day. He does nto have them sent to me.

I have never sent him flowers.

mommyof24ever
by Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 9:23 AM
I always use to send him notes. Sounds like fun ti do again years we celebrate valentines day. And I haven't sent him flowers but he has bought me flowers many times.
skippette14
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 9:29 AM

We aren't big on getting/ giving valentines gifts to one another.  Usually we do random gifts through out the year.  

We send text messages to each other daily, just saying " love you". " miss you"  it's always random times.  I look forward to the message coming in. 

Babujai
by Bronze Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 9:30 AM

We're not big on celebrating Valentine's Day.  It can get expensive and all the date spots are crowded.  If we do anything it's usually the weekend before or after.

AspensMama1537
by Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 9:31 AM
I got him a funny card and a small gift for today.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN