Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Rev Up Your Romance Challenge Day 8: Give Him a Valentine

Posted by   + Show Post

Welcome to Day 8 of the Rev Up Your Romance Challenge!

How much do you love that man of yours? Write him a special, heartfelt note telling him just how much he means to you and why you want him to be your Valentine.

Do you and your sweetheart celebrate Valentine's Day? How?
Has your honey ever sent you flowers?
Have you ever sent him flowers?

One member who signs up for our Rev Up Your Romance Challenge and replies to at least 7 of the 10 daily posts will WIN a $25 gift card!

Click here to sign up & join in the other daily activities:

Join Our Rev Up Your Romance Challenge! WIN a $25 Gift Card & Bonus Prizes, Too!!

by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 1:00 AM
Replies (41-50):
blueeyes2000
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 9:35 AM
I wrote him a note this morning. But we don't do anything for Valentine's day. He has brought flowers home to be when we lived closer to a place to get flowers. Now that we live over an hour away from anything I don't get flowers anymore.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MommeisQueen
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 9:45 AM
Yes, we usually celebrate Valentines Day. We try to keep it simple with flowers, candy heart felt expressions of our love through simple but meaningful acts. My hubby usually delivers me flowers or has our oldest son give them to me. This year I brougt him a bouquet for Valentines day, I know he has been overwhelmed by a recent death in the family, I hope they make his day a little brighter.
gem_mommie
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 9:46 AM

Do you and your sweetheart celebrate Valentine's Day? How? Yes. It's different every year - it really depends on how we're feeling. We keep the gifts pretty simple because we "gift" a night/day out with each other.

Has your honey ever sent you flowers? Yes!! I love it!! Not just on Valentine's Day. He's picked wildflowers and put them in a vase and surprised me with them - he's showed up at my work and brought me roses, my favorite coffee drink and chocolates, and he has surprised me twice with roses and little randoms when I wake up Valentine's morning. Today I woke up to red roses, rose petals, a teddy bear, card and gift certificate to get a pedicure. :)

Have you ever sent him flowers? Yes! I've surprised him at work as well. I love to do little romantic/fun/surprise things for him. ;)

TristanMitchael
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 9:54 AM

I try to ger DH something. This year I ordered a personalized wallet. It should be here today and I'm so excited! I'll definitely leave a note in it for him!
We don't do flowers. It's not something I want to spend money on because they are just going to die. I'd rather have something that lasts or we can use over and over.

djlm70
by Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 9:56 AM

I went Valentine's card shopping for my husband and I couldn't decide on one card so I bought three! lol!!

Hawkecho
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 9:58 AM

Yes we do celebrate. Messages of love throughout the day. Usually via email or text - once I got sticky notes all over the appartment as I woke and began my day (my alarm clock, bathroom mirror, shower wall, coffee pot, my mug, inside the fridge, my computer screen, steering wheel, wallet, etc...) made me smile the whole day!

Bmat
by Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 10:03 AM

Yes, we do, just for the fun of it. I usually give him a card, and he gives me a card and sometimes a small gift. This time he gave me chocolate covered strawberries.

lovinmyboys...
by Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 10:04 AM
We're gonna go out to eat. He has brought me flowers before. I have not given him any...he wouldn't be interested.
sheriquattro
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 10:08 AM

I did put a note in his lunch today.  I do put notes in his lunch about once a week.  He also leaves me little notes under my pillow to find when I wake up.

frankiesma530
by Bronze Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 10:11 AM

My husband gave me flowers and a card today but we usually don't celebrate it.  I'm going to think of something nice to do for him when he comes home from work.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN