Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

What is your husband profession?

Posted by   + Show Post
What is husband profession?
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 11:52 AM
Replies (221-230):
mismaggie
by Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 4:43 PM
My hubbs is a Marine Corps veteran and a Police Officer. I have an amazing man ♡
ajrjj05
by Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 5:33 PM

In our state it isn't bad, the fees are only $37 a month and he has full benifits. His hourly comes about $57 hour with all that stuff included. He has a great retirement plan after only 30 yrs as well :) My husband has been with the same company since he started at the age of 17. He will retire from that company :) He doesn't jump around like others.

Quoting billiejo79:

My dh refuses to ever work for a union company because after all the union fees and sfuff the hourly pay is less then he makes now. He makes good money though and the company he is working for really cares about family.

Quoting ajrjj05:

hvac. :) Mine too is he union.. Great pay :)

Quoting billiejo79:

Heating and Cooling service tech

tinysmom160
by Silver Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 8:50 PM

accounting and tax man

lageise
by Bronze Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 10:35 PM

My husband is a photog, in other words a camera man.  He works for our local news channel.  WKTV News Channel 2.

Shelly126
by Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 10:48 PM
My DH is a CPA (certified pubic accountant) and CFP (certified financial planner)
CcCwgrl
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 10:50 PM
Computer technician
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tddncw2010
by Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 10:50 PM
This

Quoting beffy1215:

Corrections officer
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
TairyHesticle
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 10:51 PM

Pathologist/Medical Examiner

Autiziumom
by Bronze Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 12:47 AM
My husband makes Ice Rings. He runs the crew here in southern California. They even made ice for Jim Carry, CBS, Disney on Ice!
samurai_chica
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 1:19 AM

What does he do...he installs & repairs fire suppression systems. Mostly in restaurants, paint booths, Labs, airports....etc. Not like sprinklers...like the big stuff, meant to put out serious fires. He runs a group of guys for a good company. The good thing, is that there are so many fire codes certain places have to abide by, that it keeps them in business...he's had a decent paying job for a long time & we're grateful for that.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)