Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

have you ever lost your rings?

Posted by   + Show Post

I'm pretty sure I lost my rings =[

dh just keeps telling to me to keep looking but I think I lost them in our car and I've looked everywhere....I feel bad!

Buuuuut now I see an oppurtunity to get new rings =D I think my dh is really sad and I am too but I don't like being ringless.

by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 12:30 PM
Replies (11-20):
Dimples303
by Silver Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 9:26 PM

Bah that would be terrible! My ring was not very expensive but I would still be so sad if I lost it! 

ProudMommy51006
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 9:28 PM
Yes :-(
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Lorena
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 9:49 PM
Yes,I lost mine the day after our wedding. I was freaking out I noticed it in the car. I was digging around the car crying. Dh called a friend that was still at the park for him to look for it. By the time we got there he had found it.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
cali_angel_girl
by Amy :) on Jan. 23, 2013 at 10:49 PM

No i've never lost my ring before.

earthangel1967
by YVONNE on Jan. 23, 2013 at 11:23 PM

No we wear them like they are a part of our body all the time

View Full Size ImageYVONNE

SassyLaLa85
by Bronze Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 10:18 AM

No I haven't.....I was told way back when by an elderly lady that had been married for over 70 years, that a married lady never takes off her wedding ring.

My ring's prongs broke right before Christmas and I was sick to my stomach for the 6 days it took to have it fixed....my diamond also broke and I had to get a different one. That truly bothered me. My hubby took time and a lot of thought to pick out this ring for me and the diamond to put in it and I wanted it to be all original. There was no way to repair the original diamond, so hubby told me to get the next size bigger diamond. I did and I love my ring...still looks the same except it has a bigger diamond. But I wish it was all still original.

sydjademom24
by Rachel J on Jan. 24, 2013 at 10:36 AM

Yeah. I had taken them off and put them on the coffee table for a minute. And one of the kids came by and picked them up. I found one on the floor, but I couldn't find the second piece. The next day I found it while I was cleaning. Now when or if I take it off I put it up high where they can't get it. My wedding ring was stolen about a year or two after we got married....the ones I have now are the replacement to the original.

ittyprincess604
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 11:07 AM

i havent but DH has. His ring is a little big, wasnt fitted properly so often slips off. He lost one day at his moms. We looked for hours and couldnt find it until I checked his coat pockets. It must have fallen out when getting his wallet or something because i knew he had it on earlier in the day.

Bertieb
by Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 11:12 AM

I almost lost mine the other day, they have become too loose, especially in the cold weather. DH said absolutely quit wearing them until we get them sized, we don't want to replace them! It feels weird to be without them though, people actually do notice things like that in a small town!

myloves.050709
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 11:40 AM

I had my rings on my dresser and then I couldn't find them for awhile.  But I had some clothes on top of my dresser that I took care of and they had fallen into my drawer.  My dh has lost his ring a lot.  It is too big since he has lost weight.  One winter he lost it outside and we figured it was gone until a guy at work came up to him and asked if his wifes name was Tiffany because he found his engraved ring in the parking lot!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN