Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

have you ever lost your rings?

Posted by   + Show Post

I'm pretty sure I lost my rings =[

dh just keeps telling to me to keep looking but I think I lost them in our car and I've looked everywhere....I feel bad!

Buuuuut now I see an oppurtunity to get new rings =D I think my dh is really sad and I am too but I don't like being ringless.

by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 12:30 PM
Replies (21-30):
BEXi
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 11:40 AM

I lost my ring a few months ago. Ive been needing to get it sized and I was sweeping off my front porch and doing LOTS of cleaning inside and outside the house. Well, I sat down to rest and noticed it was gone. Full on panic mode. I finally found it in the front yard. I dont know HOW I found it there were so many leaves out there..

HyrulianHeroine
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 12:17 PM

I hid mine. The dh is gonna buy me ones that are special from him. His mother passed hers down to me and i cannot stand the woman. Due to recent outburst from her and language the DH agrees that we get something from him, out of his pocket, and has meaning only for us.

Lorissa11
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 1:23 PM

I had taken one of mine off to cook once, and my mother stole it. I found it though, aftermy husband bought two new ones.

Serenity7
by Platinum Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 4:30 PM

No

lapcounter
by Gold Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 4:31 PM
Thankfully no.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
zebbyzebby06
by Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 4:34 PM
Sounds liek a epi of roseanne.....dan took them to out diff diamonds of kids birth stones.on them
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
zebbyzebby06
by Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 4:36 PM
She stole them!??

Quoting Lorissa11:

I had taken one of mine off to cook once, and my mother stole it. I found it though, aftermy husband bought two new ones.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Sue1605
by Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 5:09 PM

Sure hope you find them. I know how it would bother me no end no matter how long after. Myself, I can't afford to lose mine as they are 24K gold. Extremely loose though on my finger now. I keep it in place with another simpler one after it flew off my finger (while waving to my DH!!) and fell through the deck. Had to get someone to crawl under and retrieve it. Would have had the planks ripped out if required.

emarin77
by Bronze Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 6:45 PM

Yes, but only for a second or two.

AleaKat
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 6:46 PM
I'd have to take them off to lose them.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)