Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

have you ever lost your rings?

Posted by   + Show Post

I'm pretty sure I lost my rings =[

dh just keeps telling to me to keep looking but I think I lost them in our car and I've looked everywhere....I feel bad!

Buuuuut now I see an oppurtunity to get new rings =D I think my dh is really sad and I am too but I don't like being ringless.

by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 12:30 PM
Replies (31-40):
tabitha26
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 6:50 PM
Yes, I lost my engagement ring I went crazy looking for it i never did find it. It was so pretty I loved it :/
Jess21608
by Jess on Jan. 24, 2013 at 6:53 PM

YES! when I moved from our last apt to another I had taken them off cause we were painting our walls back to white and they were on a table with like junk mail..Im certain they were thrown away..that was 2 yrs ago and I still cry about them. I loved my wedding set. still havent gotten a new one cause they are pricey. I still feel terrible about it. I didnt want to leave that apt..I even made my hubby go through the cat box just in case our cats were playing with them. I just wear my promise ring now but it still saddens me that I dont have my wedding set.

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Jan. 24, 2013 at 8:12 PM
Yes I did a few weeks ago! I accidentally put them in a drawer! I was so so upset! DH said no worries they'll turn up! Also he was gonna upgrade anyways! But I found em&we still plan upgrading!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
anotherandree
by Bronze Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 9:36 PM

No.  I never take them off.  If I take them off (like to make meatloaf or something), my husband puts them on, but that is incredibly rare.

MomToovey
by Marianne on Jan. 24, 2013 at 10:59 PM

No, thank goodness. I hope you find yours. Good luck!

RighteousLove
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 1:50 AM

yes plenty of times. my husband lost his while showering. i have had so many close calls, loosing mine while handeling clothes, washing my hands or dishes, going outside on the grass, cleaning up. but with or without it, a ring isn't what defines your marriage. even though i know how it feels to loose mine. loving my husband as much as i do! : )

StrawberryCool
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 1:52 AM

yup i have. 

the wedding day lol. 

and then over the summer...we were having a fundraiser, and when i was cracking our eggs and putting the trash in the trash, my band and engagement ring fell right into the trash can....so i spent an hour digging in the trash.

Amiehart62
by Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 1:53 AM

no i would die. my solitaire is my great grandmas.

BKozICan
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 11:09 AM

My engagement ring was stolen from a hotel room.

DKk0531
by Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 5:55 PM
Kinda lol. We though i lost my engagment ring in the couch. I was so upset because its my great grandmothers the my great grandfather made for her in 1922. Then it was my grandmas. So i was so upset we cut up our whole sectional couch, cut up the cushions and the back of the couch . Ya....it was on the coffee table....:/ but i guess its an excuse for a new couch lol. I hope you find them
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)