Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Who are you closer to? Your mom or dad?

I have  a great relationship with both, but my dad and i are SUPER SUPER close. Im the offical daddys girl. lol. We have never had a disagreement or agruement. Hes one of my fave people in the world and hes one of the few people I could see and hangout with on a daily basis.

by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 9:09 PM
Replies (11-20):
hollydaze1974
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 11:39 PM
I'm intently close with both, now. It took a long time to meet my father in a place we were both comfortable with. I've always been close with mom .... But dad and I have had to spend a great deal of time getting to understand just how much alike we are. I now have a solid closeness with both.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MixedCooke
by Silver Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 2:36 AM

I breathed a sigh of relief when I found out my father died if that tells you anything.  I live 6 blocks away from my Mother if that tell you anything else.

toybar02
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 2:52 AM
my mom and i are closer
SassyLaLa85
by Bronze Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 10:24 AM

Mom

sydjademom24
by Rachel J on Jan. 24, 2013 at 11:17 AM

I was FAR closer to my father than I am to my mother. My dad passed away 2 years ago, so all I have left is my mom. We still aren't super close...but things are better than they were growing up with her. We can atleast have a conversation once a week and get together once a month so she can see the girls. I very much disliked her growing up...she was mean. I always swore I would never be like that with my kids, and unfortunatly that makes me a bit of a push over...but oh well. I wish my dad were still alive. =(

KeiraRose
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 11:48 AM

Geographically I'm closer to my mother but emotionally I'm closer to my dad.

CafeMom Tickers
Krysden
by Platinum Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 12:36 PM

Mom

shylynn22
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 12:38 PM
My mom. My 3yo is closer to me. My 6 mo loves her dad. She smiles when she sees him, but not for me. So I guess she's a daddys girl
Gina1109
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 12:41 PM
This exactly!

Quoting earthangel1967:

I'm a daddy's girl and always have been but at the same time I am super close to my mom and have long visits and phone conversations with her so in a way just as close to both just in different ways.

sweetmissy_05
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 12:42 PM

Used to be my dad but now that my mom and I get along great it's my mom.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN