Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Who are you closer to? Your mom or dad?

I have  a great relationship with both, but my dad and i are SUPER SUPER close. Im the offical daddys girl. lol. We have never had a disagreement or agruement. Hes one of my fave people in the world and hes one of the few people I could see and hangout with on a daily basis.

by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 9:09 PM
Replies (21-30):
Mommy4000
by Bronze Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 12:45 PM

At the moment, I'm not especially close to either. All growing up and up until a few years ago I was extremely close to my dad. My mom and I have always had a strained relationship, and it's only been recently that I've stopped hating her, learned to accept her for who she is, and tried to be on civil terms with her. But I honestly don't care to spend too much time with either of my parents. Now, it's more about them having a relationship with my kids, and I just try to not have too personal of conversations with them.

SlightlyPerfect
Ugliness and worthlessness, when combined, will only produce failure.
38 minutes ago
by Slightly Perfect on Jan. 24, 2013 at 12:55 PM

We are all extremely close.

slightlyperfect

mamaof2_loves
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 1:22 PM

Quoting Gina1109:

This exactly!

Quoting earthangel1967:

I'm a daddy's girl and always have been but at the same time I am super close to my mom and have long visits and phone conversations with her so in a way just as close to both just in different ways.

thats a good way to put it. My mom and I are SUPER close too. i see her every other day. i just am a true daddys girl lol

shannon2012
by Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 4:01 PM

My dad.  I could tell him anything and he would set me straight !

hungluvphuong
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 4:08 PM

I would  say I am supper close to both since I am an only child, my parents always there for me when I need the most. I could talk to both of them evey issues.

EsmeVincent
by Bronze Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 4:09 PM

I am a Daddys girl

CrazyLife1996
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 4:10 PM
My dad passed 3 yrs ago.

I was very close to both of my parents.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Serenity7
by Platinum Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 4:15 PM

I don't have a relationship with either one

briebaby123
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 4:19 PM

My mom and I have an interesting past....i'm close to both, but i'm definitely a Daddy's girl. :]

OHgirlinCA
by Silver Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 4:21 PM

My Mom.  I love my father and he is a good man, but he is, and always has been, emotionally distant.  He doesn't know how to communicate with me or my siblings very well.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)