Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Who are you closer to? Your mom or dad?

I have  a great relationship with both, but my dad and i are SUPER SUPER close. Im the offical daddys girl. lol. We have never had a disagreement or agruement. Hes one of my fave people in the world and hes one of the few people I could see and hangout with on a daily basis.

by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 9:09 PM
Replies (21-30):
Mommy4000
by Bronze Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 12:45 PM

At the moment, I'm not especially close to either. All growing up and up until a few years ago I was extremely close to my dad. My mom and I have always had a strained relationship, and it's only been recently that I've stopped hating her, learned to accept her for who she is, and tried to be on civil terms with her. But I honestly don't care to spend too much time with either of my parents. Now, it's more about them having a relationship with my kids, and I just try to not have too personal of conversations with them.

SlightlyPerfect
by Slightly Perfect on Jan. 24, 2013 at 12:55 PM

We are all extremely close.

slightlyperfect

mamaof2_loves
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 1:22 PM

Quoting Gina1109:

This exactly!

Quoting earthangel1967:

I'm a daddy's girl and always have been but at the same time I am super close to my mom and have long visits and phone conversations with her so in a way just as close to both just in different ways.

thats a good way to put it. My mom and I are SUPER close too. i see her every other day. i just am a true daddys girl lol

shannon2012
by Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 4:01 PM

My dad.  I could tell him anything and he would set me straight !

hungluvphuong
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 4:08 PM

I would  say I am supper close to both since I am an only child, my parents always there for me when I need the most. I could talk to both of them evey issues.

EsmeVincent
by Bronze Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 4:09 PM

I am a Daddys girl

CrazyLife1996
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 4:10 PM
My dad passed 3 yrs ago.

I was very close to both of my parents.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Serenity7
by Platinum Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 4:15 PM

I don't have a relationship with either one

briebaby123
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 4:19 PM

My mom and I have an interesting past....i'm close to both, but i'm definitely a Daddy's girl. :]

OHgirlinCA
by Silver Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 4:21 PM

My Mom.  I love my father and he is a good man, but he is, and always has been, emotionally distant.  He doesn't know how to communicate with me or my siblings very well.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)