Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Who are you closer to? Your mom or dad?

I have  a great relationship with both, but my dad and i are SUPER SUPER close. Im the offical daddys girl. lol. We have never had a disagreement or agruement. Hes one of my fave people in the world and hes one of the few people I could see and hangout with on a daily basis.

by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 9:09 PM
Replies (41-50):
MomToovey
by Marianne on Jan. 24, 2013 at 10:58 PM

My mom. Although, now that my dad's retired, we've gotten pretty close as well.

2lilmamas
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 11:03 PM
Love my dad but I have been gettting close to my mom these days.
la_bella_vita
by Bella on Jan. 24, 2013 at 11:29 PM

My mom

amanda81919
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 12:57 PM
Oh I still have tons of anger, but I chose to be indifferent about my enire family.

Quoting anotherandree:

Good for you.  I hope to get there someday.  I still have alot of anger to work through.  I'm getting there.

Quoting amanda81919:

Neither. I haven't talked to either in months. Finally at peace.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Cbrice5
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 1:03 PM
Daddy's girl all the way... My mom is a nut case and I praise him for staying with her.
foran
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 1:39 PM
Im close to my dad as well id everything with my dad all my mother really did is work and crafts like croutch and sewing
C.H.E.L.S.E.A
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 4:32 PM

I'm closer to my mom

littleangie
by Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 5:44 PM

My dad.  He raised my sister and I as a single parent.  He is the most soft hearted and giving man.  I will make sure that my children know what an amazing grandfather they have.  They adore and love seeing him. 

manamott
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 5:48 PM

Hands down my mother. I haven't spoken to my dad in three years. And I didn't see him all through high school. My mom is my bestie.

tinysmom160
by Silver Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 8:52 PM

Both are passed away and I miss them both lots but my mom and I was very close it was very hard when she passed and 4 years later it still hurts. tomorrow is her birthday..........................

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)