Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Who are you closer to? Your mom or dad?

I have  a great relationship with both, but my dad and i are SUPER SUPER close. Im the offical daddys girl. lol. We have never had a disagreement or agruement. Hes one of my fave people in the world and hes one of the few people I could see and hangout with on a daily basis.

by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 9:09 PM
Replies (51-58):
AAubrey829
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 8:54 PM

I guess my mom. My biological dad and I just really started seeing each other again since I had the baby. My mom is kinda flaky so sometimes I see/talk with her all the time and then there are times I can go a few weeks without hearing from her.

I am much closer to my mom's second husband who raised me and my sisters. He is the one I call dad and I talk with him pretty much weekly and see him everytime I am in town visiting. He has been my rock for a very long time and I am very thankful for to have him in my life.

biancalina20
by Bianca Lina on Jan. 25, 2013 at 9:48 PM
Well my mom passed away in 2003. Im getting closer to my dad and building a bong between step mom. :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
lageise
by Bronze Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 10:42 PM

I was raised by my dad, so definitely him.  Unfortunately I lost him in 2003.

CcCwgrl
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 10:44 PM
My mom
My dad passed in 2007
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
soymujer
by Silver Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 10:00 PM

I'm not close to either one of them.  I was brought up by my grandparents (dad's parents) and so i was really close to my grandma.  I miss her a lot.

family in the van   Mom of four

mrsfitz05
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 10:04 PM

I'm close to both and could turn to both for anything. However, my mom lives walking distance away and we are very close.

Kari_Noelle
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 10:28 PM

Neither

biancalina20
by Bianca Lina on Jan. 28, 2013 at 7:25 PM
My dad and step mom are all I have left..

My mom passed years ago
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)