Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hubby with a provocative FB page.

Posted by   + Show Post

I have never been comfortable with the idea of owning a facebook account and for good reasons. My hb is a very loving, kind, giving man. Any woman would be lucky to have a man like him. Well, that was my thinking until I discovered that my FB fears are true, even with my loving hb. He own a FB full of women with big butties and there is dirty talk all over it. Well, I couldn't resist and one time I went through the comments to see what he says to these ppl. To my surprise he is not responding at all, he just reads what they say and looks at the picks the women send. Its not all women that send statuses to this account but its just a shock that my loving man is up to all this.. What does a woman say in all this????

by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 2:27 AM
Replies (31-39):
SlightlyPerfect
Yesterday at 11:08 AM
by Slightly Perfect on Jan. 25, 2013 at 11:24 AM

slightlyperfect

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Jan. 25, 2013 at 11:45 AM
I don't understand if he's not commenting on them. Then how do know he's reading&looking at em? You can't control whats your newsfeed on facebook!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Fields456
by Silver Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 11:47 AM
Wait u mean he is friends with them and just reads their status update or they are actually sending him messages
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pittymama
by Silver Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 12:02 PM

big butties? um.. i'm confused about the post i guess? you replied with "lol" and then continued to comment on your own post.. still making no sense. 

PROGENITOR
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 12:45 PM

He doesn't sound loving, kind and caring and giving.....he sounds like a flirt who doesn't respect his wife. It is wrong.

mommieofII
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 3:23 PM

Sorry but I would be pissed and would leave.. that is just me

2lilmamas
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 3:36 PM
Quoting toybar02:

of course you should be upset about him receiving nude pictures from random women, hes not acting like a married man at all, thats real disrespectful and you need to put him in his place

biancalina20
by Bianca Lina on Jan. 25, 2013 at 3:44 PM
I would dislike that very much.
Hottmomma607
by Trica on Jan. 25, 2013 at 4:02 PM
I am still confuzzled! I truly am! o_O
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)