Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Ugh he never listens

Posted by   + Show Post

So, my and the 2 kids got our flu shots, as always. Guess who didn't?? Yup! DH! Guess who is really sick now? DH! 

And I have spent the past few weeks--and even this past Monday--cleaning and disinfecting like a mad woman bc the flu has been going around ODD's school. And now he is sick! And to top it off, our anniversary is tomorrow. The children were going to spend the night at my parents Saturday. Pretty sure that's not gonna happen now. And we were very excited for that too! ;)

UGH. One day he will listen to me! And, this will sound bad, but it makes me SO MAD to see him laying in bed all day doing nothing. This is why I am coing back as a guy in my next life. what happens if mom's get sick? NOTHING! We still have to get up and do everything (ok, so DH is really good when I do get sick, but I still get up and do stuff anyway).

Theres my vent for the day.

by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 6:53 AM
Replies (11-15):
JC2223
by Bronze Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 12:05 PM

He's laying in bed because he's sick. When my DH is sick, he lays in bed and I take care of him and everything else. When I'm sick, I lay in bed and he takes care of me and everything else.

Krysden
by Platinum Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 12:36 PM

I hope he's better soon and nobody else gets sick.

Serenity7
by Platinum Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 4:24 PM
1 mom liked this

Vent anytime

MomToovey
by Marianne on Jan. 24, 2013 at 9:58 PM

Hope he feels better soon

Monsita
by Silver Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 11:02 PM

hugs

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)