Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hubby is leaving for the weekend. :(

Posted by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 11:45 AM
  • 36 Replies
He's going to play in a hockey tourney. He's leaving tomorrow and won't be back till Sunday. The last time we spent a night away from each other was 5 years ago. I miss him already and hes not even gone yet.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 11:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
furbabymum
by Gold Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 11:51 AM

I love it when mine is gone. Junk food and dogs sleeping with me in bed! lol Also, can watch chick flicks and cry without judgment.

SuperMom2433
by Gold Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 11:55 AM
Lol. I just hate being away from him at night. At least I have my kids to snuggle with. Im going to miss sex...lol.

Quoting furbabymum:

I love it when mine is gone. Junk food and dogs sleeping with me in bed! lol Also, can watch chick flicks and cry without judgment.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
furbabymum
by Gold Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 11:58 AM

Hell woman it's one weekend. lol

Quoting SuperMom2433:

Lol. I just hate being away from him at night. At least I have my kids to snuggle with. Im going to miss sex...lol.

Quoting furbabymum:

SuperMom2433
by Gold Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 12:04 PM
Lol!!! I know. We are very very close, if you get what Im saying.

Quoting furbabymum:

Quoting SuperMom2433:

Quoting furbabymum:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
furbabymum
by Gold Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 12:19 PM
1 mom liked this

Fraid I don't get it. lol Love mine to death but when he's gone somewhere testifying I love that too. I also have....personal assistance....for when he's unavailable sexually.

Quoting SuperMom2433:

Quoting furbabymum:

Quoting SuperMom2433:

Quoting furbabymum:

SuperMom2433
by Gold Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 12:22 PM
I do too its just not as fun. Ill live...lol.

Quoting furbabymum:

Fraid I don't get it. lol Love mine to death but when he's gone somewhere testifying I love that too. I also have....personal assistance....for when he's unavailable sexually.

Quoting SuperMom2433:

Quoting furbabymum:

Quoting SuperMom2433:

Quoting furbabymum:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
EsmeVincent
by Bronze Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 12:28 PM
How far away is he going? When dh had to travel for work a few years ago he would have to fly from GA to WI and be gone for 24hrs for a meeting(it was based in WI) or he would have to go up for training and be gone a week. The 24hrs was WAY easier than the week. Just think of it this way....atleast its only for the weekend and not a whole week.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Krysden
by Platinum Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 12:30 PM

I hope you are able to enjoy your weekend (=

AlannaMaria
by Alanna on Jan. 24, 2013 at 12:32 PM
1 mom liked this
:( I would be sad too. I can't sleep unless my hubs in lying right next to me :) try& stay busy, do you have a friend that would come over and spend the weekend with you?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SuperMom2433
by Gold Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 12:33 PM
Not far. About an hour and a half. The kids will help the weekend go by fast. Plus, Im thinking of taking the kids to see family about 2.5 hrs away.

Quoting EsmeVincent:

How far away is he going? When dh had to travel for work a few years ago he would have to fly from GA to WI and be gone for 24hrs for a meeting(it was based in WI) or he would have to go up for training and be gone a week. The 24hrs was WAY easier than the week. Just think of it this way....atleast its only for the weekend and not a whole week.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)