Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What kind of plans do you have for your valentine? I am doing a photo shoot a boudoir shoot for mine and giving him a little black book. HEE HEE

by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 5:03 PM
Replies (31-40):
mommyinthe303
by Bronze Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 8:47 AM

We do the same all year too but dinner is nice with the kids. I hope you all have a great time. :)

Quoting cali_angel_girl:

Valentines day isn't a big deal to us because we show each other we love each other all year long.  But usually we go out to dinner with the kids.

poshkat
by Bronze Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 8:48 AM
1 mom liked this
Nothing. Dh's birthday is the next day.
mommyinthe303
by Bronze Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 8:48 AM

I have a hard time understanding why people stress I never have and niether has my hubby if we could never do anything I've sent him a lovely email or made a card. You seem to have a special life. Have a great day.

Quoting MomToovey:

I did that for my DH a few years ago! Although, I did it for his birthday, not Valentine's Day. We don't really celebrate. We do make each other cards, but that's it. Our DD's birthday is just 1 week before, and I'm the event planner at church and we always have a vow renewal ceremony the Sunday before V-Day, so I'd prefer just to go about my day like any other. DH feels the same way. Neither of us were very into the day to begin with, but all that added stress/celebration around that same time makes us less enthused about it.

mommyinthe303
by Bronze Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 8:49 AM
1 mom liked this

Awhhh Happy birthday to your little one what a special lovely day for you all. :)

Quoting Raeann11:

Celebrating my DD 6th birthday! :)

mommyinthe303
by Bronze Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 8:50 AM

Yes that will be a day to celebrate for Valentines day! I hope you let me know if you have her and I will be praying for you to have a safe delivery. :)

Quoting jbjb1024:

It is a great thing!!! Im not a huge fan of valentines day anyway, but if I have her that day it will be the greatest valentines day ever!

Quoting mommyinthe303:

That is a great thing tho. Congrats.

Quoting jbjb1024:

That's my due date. So I won't be doing anything

mommyinthe303
by Bronze Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 8:51 AM

It's not always easy but worth it! I hope you have many many more years. :)

Quoting mommagirl77:

Thank u...it hasn't always been easy

Quoting mommyinthe303:

That is fabulous. Your blessed with that many years with your hubby.

Quoting mommagirl77:

We will be celebrating early. On Feb 3rd. That's our 10 year anniversary =) probably dinner and shopping (with kids). I EBF so we have to bring the baby. And our 10yo DD will come too.

jbjb1024
by Silver Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 9:58 AM
1 mom liked this
Thank you!! I will be posting in all my groups when she arrives!!

Quoting mommyinthe303:

Yes that will be a day to celebrate for Valentines day! I hope you let me know if you have her and I will be praying for you to have a safe delivery. :)

Quoting jbjb1024:

It is a great thing!!! Im not a huge fan of valentines day anyway, but if I have her that day it will be the greatest valentines day ever!

Quoting mommyinthe303:

That is a great thing tho. Congrats.

Quoting jbjb1024:

That's my due date. So I won't be doing anything

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
aimesnyc
by Amy on Jan. 25, 2013 at 10:17 AM
1 mom liked this
I have class until 6. I'll probably make steak and give him a BJ. ;P
MommyBee12808
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 10:39 AM
1 mom liked this
I do not do Valentine's day. It's nothing more than a commercial holiday the candy and greeting card companies milk so you can show someone you love them. You should do that everyday. I don't need a special day for "love".
briebaby123
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 10:45 AM
1 mom liked this

I always make hubby his favorite dinner, and then there's always V-Day sex (LOL)
And I buy him one thing he needs, one thing he wants, and something silly. :D
And I normally make him a sentimental card.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)