Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

What kind of plans do you have for your valentine? I am doing a photo shoot a boudoir shoot for mine and giving him a little black book. HEE HEE

by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 5:03 PM
Replies (41-50):
mommyinthe303
by Bronze Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 11:12 AM

woohooo what a lucky guy!!!!!!!!!!  

Quoting aimesnyc:

I have class until 6. I'll probably make steak and give him a BJ. ;P

mommyinthe303
by Bronze Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 11:13 AM

I've usually done something special no matter what... I go to dollar store for cards. They are 50 cents... :) I hope you have a sparkly day even tho you don't celebrate. :)

Quoting MommyBee12808:

I do not do Valentine's day. It's nothing more than a commercial holiday the candy and greeting card companies milk so you can show someone you love them. You should do that everyday. I don't need a special day for "love".

mommyinthe303
by Bronze Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 11:14 AM
1 mom liked this

What a great idea. I love your ideas.

Quoting briebaby123:

I always make hubby his favorite dinner, and then there's always V-Day sex (LOL)
And I buy him one thing he needs, one thing he wants, and something silly. :D
And I normally make him a sentimental card.

thatgirl70
by Bronze Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 12:40 PM
1 mom liked this

Nothing, but we are having a date night (our first since 2010!) the next night because we'll actually have someone watching our kid (our local children's museum is holding a parent's night out that Friday).

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Jan. 25, 2013 at 1:18 PM
Yes the dollar store is great! I did 14 days of Valentine's for DH one year&went there! Every holiday is commercialized now a days! :-( VD doesn't bother me! LOL Its like Mothers Day, I know its coming! And I'm still a mom every day!

Quoting mommyinthe303:

I've usually done something special no matter what... I go to dollar store for cards. They are 50 cents... :) I hope you have a sparkly day even tho you don't celebrate. :)

Quoting MommyBee12808:

I do not do Valentine's day. It's nothing more than a commercial holiday the candy and greeting card companies milk so you can show someone you love them. You should do that everyday. I don't need a special day for "love".

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mommyinthe303
by Bronze Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 1:29 PM

Oh wow that is awesome, I remember those days when the kids were not really an issues it was finding a babysitter.

Quoting thatgirl70:

Nothing, but we are having a date night (our first since 2010!) the next night because we'll actually have someone watching our kid (our local children's museum is holding a parent's night out that Friday).

mommyinthe303
by Bronze Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 1:32 PM

That is so true, my kids make a huge deal on Mothers day and I love it too, they are great kids but they ask me every what do you want mom, I tell them a day without arguing.! They tell me MOM that will never happen! I still love that day because my kids make me feel so special and they feel the need to do it and it's such a special day for me because my kids are such a  blessing. I loev the 14 days of Vday what did you do those days?

Quoting Hottmomma607:

Yes the dollar store is great! I did 14 days of Valentine's for DH one year&went there! Every holiday is commercialized now a days! :-( VD doesn't bother me! LOL Its like Mothers Day, I know its coming! And I'm still a mom every day!

Quoting mommyinthe303:

Quoting MommyBee12808:

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Jan. 25, 2013 at 2:03 PM
1 mom liked this
I gave him love messages in French, a little heart candy, choc., cards just stuff like that! He spoils me so I thought it'll be cool do something different! And he is hard to "receive" things! He loves to give. And no we don't wait till VD to express! But its fun to play along! My 14yo DD just told me "Mothers day should be every day"! :-)

Quoting mommyinthe303:

That is so true, my kids make a huge deal on Mothers day and I love it too, they are great kids but they ask me every what do you want mom, I tell them a day without arguing.! They tell me MOM that will never happen! I still love that day because my kids make me feel so special and they feel the need to do it and it's such a special day for me because my kids are such a  blessing. I loev the 14 days of Vday what did you do those days?

Quoting Hottmomma607:

Quoting mommyinthe303:

Quoting MommyBee12808:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Serenity7
by Platinum Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 4:54 PM
1 mom liked this

We go out to eat & see a movie. We also give each other gifts

VanillaBlondie8
by Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 4:57 PM
1 mom liked this

Well my DH told me he has something planned for us to not worry about anything lol, I will get him a gift though just have to figure out what Ima get him lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN