Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What kind of plans do you have for your valentine? I am doing a photo shoot a boudoir shoot for mine and giving him a little black book. HEE HEE

by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 5:03 PM
Replies (71-80):
Leslie.d.green
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 10:29 AM
1 mom liked this
You can all buy a Valentine's Day card from me:)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
i.heart.myboys
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 10:34 AM
1 mom liked this
My husband might buy me some chocolate or something!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommyinthe303
by Bronze Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 10:34 AM
That is awesome

Quoting CJTC0911:

I'm getting my hubby a Harley sweatshirt & shirts, and those small bottles of alcohol! I'm not sure we'll do anything to exciting on the actual day! We plan to go to a bed & breakfast a couple weeks after! I'll probably do something fun with the kiddos while the hubby is working!

mommyinthe303
by Bronze Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 10:35 AM
Do you make special ones

Quoting Leslie.d.green:

You can all buy a Valentine's Day card from me:)

mommyinthe303
by Bronze Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 10:37 AM
That is beautiful. I feel the same way as you do. People get so butt hurt over the day and think its a bad day or they can't get a little something. My hubby and i are a lot like you and your hubby.

Quoting Shelly126:

I love valentines day! DH and I are high school sweethearts so we are used to celebrating valentines day (that's what teens do) sure we love each other everyday and show love each day, but to me valentines day is just a fun day reminding us about the beauty of love. To us it doesn't have to be pressure to out do last year or what others are doing, we have celebrated in a wide variety of ways from very extravagant and fancy to quiet and simple, just depends on what we have going on in our lives. We have 2yr old twin boys so the last few years its been about being home with them, take out or a meal made with love and cozy family time.

This year we will probably get take out from one of our favorite restaurants, a happy meal for the boys, some chocolate covered strawberries, probably a present from DH and the boys and some champagne when the boys go to sleep!

ReadWriteLuv
by Casey on Jan. 26, 2013 at 10:45 AM

I am aware of the history of Saint Valentine, thank you though. The holiday is perpetuated by the retail industry. It's ridiculous.

Quoting DieselsMom:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Valentine

it wasn't created by the retail industry!!!

Quoting ReadWriteLuv:

Feb 14th is no more than another day on the calendar, really. I refuse to pay inflated prices for items sold on a day created by the retail industry to make us spend money after Christmas and break stores out of their January slump.

Shelly126
by Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 10:48 AM
1 mom liked this
Quoting mommyinthe303:

yeah, I can't understand why people are so anti valentines. I mean I guess if you've recently had your heart broken, but even then, it's just a small set back in life! I'm not the kind of person that lets negative things get me down, it fuels my fire to make things better and find the best way to make positive things happen.
Hope you and Hubby have a great V day!
MrsSexyCurtains
by Bronze Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 10:48 AM
Nothing. Hubby is on the ship. We usually go out to dinner as a family and then go see a movie. I only splurge on stuff for her vday party but that's about it.
MrsSexyCurtains
by Bronze Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 10:49 AM
1 mom liked this
I like to go a few days to a week after and get stuff dirt cheap lol then use that for dd Valentine's day next year.

Quoting ReadWriteLuv:

I am aware of the history of Saint Valentine, thank you though. The holiday is perpetuated by the retail industry. It's ridiculous.

Quoting DieselsMom:

Quoting ReadWriteLuv:

Feb 14th is no more than another day on the calendar, really. I refuse to pay inflated prices for items sold on a day created by the retail industry to make us spend money after Christmas and break stores out of their January slump.

mommyinthe303
by Bronze Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 10:52 AM
That actually is a great idea.

Quoting MrsSexyCurtains:

I like to go a few days to a week after and get stuff dirt cheap lol then use that for dd Valentine's day next year.

Quoting ReadWriteLuv:

Quoting DieselsMom:

Quoting ReadWriteLuv:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)