Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

What kind of plans do you have for your valentine? I am doing a photo shoot a boudoir shoot for mine and giving him a little black book. HEE HEE

by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 5:03 PM
Replies (81-90):
mommyinthe303
by Bronze Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 10:53 AM
I'm so sorry your relationship sucks. That's all I can say.

Quoting ReadWriteLuv:

I am aware of the history of Saint Valentine, thank you though. The holiday is perpetuated by the retail industry. It's ridiculous.

Quoting DieselsMom:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Valentine

it wasn't created by the retail industry!!!

Quoting ReadWriteLuv:

Feb 14th is no more than another day on the calendar, really. I refuse to pay inflated prices for items sold on a day created by the retail industry to make us spend money after Christmas and break stores out of their January slump.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ReadWriteLuv
by Casey on Jan. 26, 2013 at 10:56 AM

LOL, my relationship doesn't suck. I've just been married for 11 years, and we both find Valentines Day ridiculous. Why pay $80-$100 for a dozen roses that you can get for $25 any other week of the year? That's foolish. You find a way to tell each other you love each other and that they are special every single day, you don't put a date stamp on romance for February 14th. Grow up.

Quoting mommyinthe303:

Quoting ReadWriteLuv:

I am aware of the history of Saint Valentine, thank you though. The holiday is perpetuated by the retail industry. It's ridiculous.

Quoting DieselsMom:

Quoting ReadWriteLuv:

Feb 14th is no more than another day on the calendar, really. I refuse to pay inflated prices for items sold on a day created by the retail industry to make us spend money after Christmas and break stores out of their January slump.

mommyinthe303
by Bronze Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 11:10 AM
You suck. Its a beautiful day of the extra love. I'm so sorry your husband don't love you and can't pick some flowers or spend .50 on you at dollar store. My hunny and I have been together a long time also but I make it a point to make him feel special everyday meaning even Valentines day. Do you need me to send you a dollar maybe. You can get your hubby two things at dollar store for that day. The spark never ends for us. If it did he and or I would look some place else for the extra love. Has your hubby cheated on you. Seems like it to me. I'm so sorry for you. You will respond because its true he has.

Quoting ReadWriteLuv:

LOL, my relationship doesn't suck. I've just been married for 11 years, and we both find Valentines Day ridiculous. Why pay $80-$100 for a dozen roses that you can get for $25 any other week of the year? That's foolish. You find a way to tell each other you love each other and that they are special every single day, you don't put a date stamp on romance for February 14th. Grow up.

Quoting mommyinthe303:

Quoting ReadWriteLuv:

Quoting DieselsMom:

Quoting ReadWriteLuv:

MrsShipley21
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 11:10 AM
2 moms liked this

I plan on being his human twinkie ^_^ hehehe just kidding. I heard that some where. 

ReadWriteLuv
by Casey on Jan. 26, 2013 at 11:11 AM

LMAO!!! You're cute. How old are you 19? Go play with your dolls now.

Quoting mommyinthe303:

You suck. Its a beautiful day of the extra love. I'm so sorry your husband don't love you and can't pick some flowers or spend .50 on you at dollar store. My hunny and I have been together a long time also but I make it a point to make him feel special everyday meaning even Valentines day. Do you need me to send you a dollar maybe. You can get your hubby two things at dollar store for that day. The spark never ends for us. If it did he and or I would look some place else for the extra love. Has your hubby cheated on you. Seems like it to me. I'm so sorry for you. You will respond because its true he has.

Quoting ReadWriteLuv:

Quoting mommyinthe303:

Quoting ReadWriteLuv:

Quoting DieselsMom:

Quoting ReadWriteLuv:

MrsShipley21
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 11:13 AM

I do plan on giving my baby whatever he want's on this day. I do for him as he always does for me ^_^ Awww we have been together for 9 years and I love him more and more every day. 

lwalker270
by Bronze Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 11:14 AM

We don't do Valentines day other than exchange cards.  My bd is the 10th, so we do lot's 'o celebrating then.

mommyinthe303
by Bronze Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 11:16 AM
Lol he's cheated on you. Wow hard to swallow or wait bet your hubbys other woman does for him. I'm 34. My husband is 45. He spoils me rotten everyday. Never liked dolls but know that I don't need to not like Valentines day. My husband said we will pray you're hubby stops cheating.

Quoting ReadWriteLuv:

Quoting mommyinthe303:

Quoting ReadWriteLuv:

Quoting mommyinthe303:

Quoting ReadWriteLuv:

Quoting DieselsMom:

Quoting ReadWriteLuv:

ReadWriteLuv
by Casey on Jan. 26, 2013 at 11:18 AM

You are absolutely ridiculous. But, I guess having a baby at 17 stunts your emotional development as an adult. My condolences.

Quoting mommyinthe303:

Lol he's cheated on you. Wow hard to swallow or wait bet your hubbys other woman does for him. I'm 34. My husband is 45. He spoils me rotten everyday. Never liked dolls but know that I don't need to not like Valentines day. My husband said we will pray you're hubby stops cheating.

Quoting ReadWriteLuv:

Quoting mommyinthe303:

Quoting ReadWriteLuv:

Quoting mommyinthe303:

Quoting ReadWriteLuv:

Quoting DieselsMom:

Quoting ReadWriteLuv:

momofsunshine77
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 11:24 AM

I dont like valentines day.  My daughter's birthday is 3 days after though, so I will be getting ready for her party.  LOL 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)