Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Y do he give out our info

Posted by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 5:54 PM
  • 21 Replies
do you think that I'm wrong for me not letting my neighbor upstairs use my internet for her or her kids Access used to the computer my husband think that I I'm not being fair wtf y do i pay my cable so that other people get free internet... NO I DONT THINK SO:-[
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 5:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
furbabymum
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 6:04 PM

I wouldn't share my internet because it's already so slow I'd hate for others to bog it down. If it were a once and awhile thing I'd accomodate my neighbors. If it were a constant thing I'd tell them who I have my internet through and send them off.

StrawberryCool
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 6:04 PM
What the fuck did I read?

Spelling/grammar check?
GremlinMom
by Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 6:07 PM
No way! I would not let people use my connection. She needs to provide for her kids needs herself. If her kiddos needs the internet, she needs to show them how to be responsible and pay for it!
longlegs272
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 6:17 PM
Ya u rite my hubby gave my info out to the up stairs neighbors so that they can have internet service. So i made him turn off the service, he is upset but i'm not paying for other ppl to use my shit. Is that better lol
I'm pissed so i can't write

Quoting StrawberryCool:

What the fuck did I read?

Spelling/grammar check?

longlegs272
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 6:21 PM
She has teenage kids nd so do i and the service is slower already. Now we don't have nothing cause it's off
TommyAbby
by Melissa on Jan. 24, 2013 at 7:05 PM

Why don't you just turn your internet service back on, password protect it,  and NOT give hubby the password?

She has teenage kids nd so do i and the service is slower already. Now we don't have nothing cause it's off

KaylasMama11
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 7:12 PM

what nerve!! who would ask someone to use there internet? buy your own!! lol

pittymama
by Silver Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 9:41 PM

i wouldn't let anyone use our internet connection. century link sucks enough already without other people stealing our "super fast" connection. is it not pin protected? you should put a password/pin/key phrase so others can't access it.

MomToovey
by Marianne on Jan. 24, 2013 at 10:45 PM

No, that's stupid. No one's mooching off my internet! I can't believe someone would willingly let someone "steal" internet service. What has our country come to?

PartyGalAnne
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 10:54 PM

So change the password.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN