Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

another facebook

Posted by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 9:42 PM
  • 5 Replies

So i knew my husband had a facebook before we got to together and deacitvated it, or whatever, well i guess he reactivated or accidently idk but i was gonna post something on his wall and i went to type his name in the search bar and all i did was type his first name and he had another profile with his frist name but different last name!!!!bad Normally i wouldnt have cared, but I looked and saw how he posted all these great things about his ex he was with at the time saying "oh shes so great i love her so much" blah blah ,meanwhile....I have to begg him to say anything good about me on the one he has now, anything at all, he says nothing he ignores everything i post on htere all the pictures ect! its so upsetting seeing that he did it with her and not me! i know im overreacting but my god, i been asking him to do this for a while and he did it with her after telling me he didnt! i feel like he just settled with me!  facebook causes too many issues!  i really feel shitty!

by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 9:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
photomom1979
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 9:45 PM
I'm sorry! Have you told him what you found?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Hottmomma607
by Trica on Jan. 24, 2013 at 9:48 PM
2 moms liked this
o_O
Facebook isn't the issues! Respect&love is number one in a relationship! Everything else should fall in place!
CharlotteRose
“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.” ― Marilyn Monroe
Yesterday at 11:44 AM
by Charlotte on Jan. 29, 2013 at 7:11 PM

my SO once told a chick on his friend page that she was "hawt" and of course the pic she posted was almost a playbody pic if you know what i mean.  when we had FB my SO never once ever replied or "liked" a pic of mine even though I would have other guys (friends) comment on how great i look after all these years etc.... i dunno, i told him either you start paying attention to me during our FB days or you could go some where else....i deserve respect and he at that time wasn't showing me.  we no longer have FB and we are doing better than ever!!  

ReadWriteLuv
by Casey on Jan. 30, 2013 at 11:51 AM

Facebook isn't worth the problems it causes, BUT, you need to get over your own insecurities here. You beg your husband to say nice things about you on his FB wall? That is a little weird. I wouldn't beg someone to say nice things about me, it wouldn't be genuine, it would be forced. If he said nice things about his ex, it was because he wanted to. If that is an old profile of his, then you shouldn't have been snooping on it in the first place. If this is bugging you, it's all your own fault, not his.

hollydaze1974
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 12:23 PM
I'm sorry, I'm confused. I care nothing about what my husband says or doesn't say about me on FB . What matters is how he treats me in the privacy of our home.

I can understand some sort of anger if there are still posts between he and ex that you've found.... But stomping your feet that he doesn't write about you.... That isn't the issue.

I'd confront him about the last name, I guess (how did you find him?) if he is having a private / public affair that's one thing, but if the issue is whining he never hits " like" or says something about you on his page.... So what? If he treats you like you should be treated at home....FB is just a Internet plaything.
So this is two pronged: if it's an affair, it's serious.... If it's just chatter..., chill
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)